Best commissions Realtick platform broker?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by illiquid, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Catoosa

Catoosa

Perhaps this would partly explain why RealTick (Townsend) did not want to make arrangements for IB customers to use RealTick through IB. I have been using RealTick for years and was wanting to subscribe and pay for it through IB.

Catoosa

#11     Aug 20, 2002
  2. jisoosun

jisoosun

#12     Aug 20, 2002
  3. Bsulli

Bsulli

Looks interesting after reviewing. They don't offer futures :-(. Couldn't tell if they have inactivity fees or any other misc fees for the that fact. Is good to know that someone using RT doesn't have ticket charges for a change.

my two cents worth.
    Bsulli

#13     Aug 20, 2002
  4. NKNY

NKNY

Are they a retail firm, I get a prop feel freom there site...

Nick

#14     Aug 24, 2002
  5. Terra Nova Online just offered me a decent per share plan that I will go with if Tradestation doesn't suit me (I just switched to it) and incidentally TS just lowered their per share rates (which is what tipped me in their direction)

I'm not even that high volume - I believe that the retail broker battle for market share is heating up.

Paul

#15     Aug 24, 2002
  6. trader3

trader3

If you don't mind saying, what offer did Terra Nova make you?
    Thanks

#16     Aug 25, 2002
  7. An offer he couldn't refuse ...

#17     Aug 25, 2002
  8. LOL....how about you tell us the cut that RT gets from these brokers in total???

You put it out there, pal...let's finish it.

#18     Aug 25, 2002
  9. Try IB. Commisions cant be beaten.

#19     Aug 25, 2002
  10. mbg

mbg

And while Terranova is in the process of routing your order, you're filled with IB. Unmatched speed.

#20     Aug 25, 2002