Best Choice Software www.bestchoice.com

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ahollybair, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Richard

Richard

#31     May 22, 2008
  2. Richard

Richard

I'd be interested to know why they did not think it was a trade worth making. So far they are right and I am wrong. I have placed a few other virtual trades and I am about 50/50 winners vs losers but they are all still in progress.

I would agree that the software is somewhat confusing. SOme f it has to do with the terminology they use and some is the way it is designed. They seem to lack a solid training approach either on line or in class. The help videos are ok but they are old as are the emails they send out.

Anyway I am still of an open mind on it and will give it a full try during th ethree months I have it. I would hope that in a month I'll have some results and confidence in doing a real trade vs fake ones.

#32     May 22, 2008
  3. Joab

Joab

Let me say this nicely.

FUCK U and the horse you rode in on.

I signed up for a trial that's it, that's all.

I had zero intention of keeping the software and was only curious about what it did and how it did it.

I sign up for all kinds of trials for all kinds of trading information, as a professional we must keep abreast of new technologies.

The company is nothing but a bunch of low life broke ass's in my book and if it was not a debit credit card even Bank of America could have got my money back and gave the company a severe warning but it was too late for my $900.

#33     May 22, 2008
  4. I don't have the software so I'm going on memory here, Some of it had to do with where the stock was in the cycle using the 6 mo. chart that has the 3 parallel bars and also the earnings trends. It wasn't extreme enough. Also on the cycle chart, that compares up to the last 10 years of cycle dates, this was not a period where there was enough movement in the stock price to make an option play worth while. I hope that makes sense.

A couple they though might be worth looking at were calls on CME 6-22 to 7-5 (buy the july call on 6-22) & get out on 7-5.

GLNG Buy july or august calls on 6-11 and sell on 7-11.

Try to buy as close to the money as possible not spending much more than 2% of the stock price on those days.

I am NOT recommending anyone buy these or follows this course of action but it might be interesting to follow.

If you put these into your software let me know your opinion.

#34     May 22, 2008
  5. Joab you were never spanked as a child were you. They did not say you could get your money back. In fact, at my seminar they specifically said a trial meant that it would work for 3 months, not that you could use it for a little while, decide if you like it or not then ask for you money back. They specifically said you would NOT get your money back. To go further they said if you buy the $5000 program and your computer dies, you don't get another program unless you were fortunate enough to deactivate it before the computer crashed. It is a license for 1 machine and you can not resell it and they will not refund your money at all. If you had no intention of keeping it then you were just plain stupid to try it out.

I don't like the policy, but I was made well aware of it and thus did not buy the trial. Act like an adult and admit you screwed up. Rant about the policy but don't blame them for not giving you your money back when they were clear that they would not.

I like discussing these things with adults but if all you're going to do is complain about how you FEEL you were mistreated & cry over the milk YOU spilled, and blame the fact that it was spilled on someone else, then who can talk intelligently with you about anything. Grow up. I'm too old to have to deal with adults who are acting like babies.

Curse at me some more if you want I'm done with this discussion. I'd like to hear what people think about the software & if they can make money with it or not.

#35     May 22, 2008
  6. Joab

Joab

A. Fuck u (again) :D

B. The software is nothing more then curve fitting (for fools)

C. The company had a different policy 2 years ago when I did their trial and I even spoke with the principles about no charges being placed on my card but they still stole my money.

#36     May 22, 2008
  7. If true, they have a unique definition for "trial".

#37     May 22, 2008
  8. Richard

Richard

I noticed the same on GRMN 6 month chart. Not sure how to decide what timeframe is appropriate. I came across an ISRG and the CME trade just today.

When I attended the webinar for this they were definitely pitching an OTM approach based on a strike price corresponding to the opposite end of the trading range.

#38     May 22, 2008
  9. PeteHoyt

PeteHoyt

I invite you all to listen to a webinar I presented with Price Headley of Big Trends Inc. on May 7. Over 500 people were in attendance. Here is the link:

http://bigtrends.connectpro.acrobat.com/p25638743/

The concepts and logic I present in this webinar are exclusive to Best Choice Software. If you watch this webinar, you will understand why Best Choice Software is not like any other trading software you have ever used.

#39     May 23, 2008
  10. Joab

Joab

Pete

I will be happy to be there :D

I have soooo many good things to share with the attendee's :mad:

If it wasnt bad enough that your software sucks now you've teamed up with another charlatan in Headley

:cool:

It's trash like you that give trading a bad name.

If your software did 1/8 of what you claim you would have been retired in the Bahama's by now enjoying life, rather then selling this shit.

Your software is USELESS and you know it - how do you sleep at night ?

Scumbag

#40     May 23, 2008