Best Choice Software www.bestchoice.com

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ahollybair, Feb 24, 2008.

1. .... err so what ? Why is there any reason to assume that this has any predictive value whatsoever ? The market abounds with such "facts".

For one to place any faith in such seasonality you really need either

1. A plausible explanation for such behavior. I certainly can't think of one.

or

2. Some decent statistical evidence. Certainly none on the web site, and even if there was I would take it with a grain of salt without independent confirmation.

#21     May 17, 2008
  2. Richard

Richard

You make some good points. Isn't saying GRMN has gone up 7 out of 7 years a statistical assessment? Yeah, it isn't a big sample.

Hoyt tries to tell you that seasonality is looking forward, but it really isn't because it is based on past history just like most technicals.

All I am looking for this to do is increase the odds in my favor. It might not so right now I am only risking $900 to see if I can put this seasonality concept to work as part of an overall system. If it works with fake money then I'll try some small trades with real money.

If you look at high tech/computer stocks, most of the go up repeatedly in the fall. DOes that mean they will this fall? No. But no matter what technical indicators you use, do any give you any better certainty of predicting the future?

My basic point in the original post was to say that 10x with OTM options is not a stretch. I have done 2-3X with ITM a number of times in the last two years. If someone interprets that as saying it is a slam dunk then they are just dumb.

#22     May 17, 2008
  3. Joab

Joab

I'm here because this company took $900 without my consent from my credit card and I will continue to WARN people about them and my experience with them.

This is a public forum not the companies web site.

If the company is legitimate then they should give me my $900 back and I will recant everything I've said about them taking it illegitimately.

BEWARE this company practices policies that may put your credit card at risk.

As far as calling one trade that's far from a litmus test on this software, many traders including myself post many successful trades before they happen in this forum.

BEWARE !!!

#23     May 17, 2008
  4. byculla

byculla

Richard,

I for one would appreciate it if would post some more trades so we can all judge the progress of the trade and it's outcome. Thereby we could make our assesment of this software. I am of the beleif that there is more than one way to skin a cat. It is just that I don't want to be the cat. Prefere it be profit from investments.

" Pete Hoyt " posted his promo here but asked him for independantly verifiable proof and software trading metrics and he has choosen not to comply. Makes one very suspicious of the company and it's principals and it's customer service commitments.

Murry of TradersStudio on the other hand it very forthcomming with info of his software.

#24     May 21, 2008
  5. Richard

Richard

I'd be happy to let you know about my experiences with the product. I have half a dozen virtual trades going that should take a week or two to shake out plus I will be doing some more.

#25     May 21, 2008
  6. Joab

Joab

Another 5 post SHILL ready to tell us how great it is.

The product is useless and the company is dangerous, do not give them your credit card even for the trial.

The more you people post - the more I will warn how you took $900 from my credit card for the trial without my consent !!!!

Have a nice day

#26     May 21, 2008
  7. Richard

Richard

Have you notified the Better BUsiness Bureau about your complaint?

I cdhecked the company out on bbb.org to see if they had any complaints. I did not find any.

If you are sincere in your complaint you owe it to people to let bbb.org know.

For the record I am not a shill.

#27     May 21, 2008
  8. "The more you people post - the more I will warn how you took $900 from my credit card for the trial without my consent !!!!"

Every company has the "RIGHT" to set their own refund "POLICY". Refunds are not a "RIGHT". Places like WalMart are pretty liberal with their refunds because they want you back. Companies that are not looking for repeat or referral business usually do not give refunds for any reason. This is that type of company.

I have not ordered the software but did go to the seminar. At that seminar they were very up front that once you place the order there are no refunds. The fact that they had your CC states that you placed an order. They never said you could get your money back. As with all things that are a lot of money to you "Caveat Emptor". Furthermore, from your previous post, you indicated you downloaded it & tried it. It is not a FREE trial or a try it and see if you like it program & that was clearly stated at the seminar I attended. So either they presented it differently to you or you just didn't pay attention.

Sorry to rag on you Joab, but be an adult an live with your mistakes. You sound like one of my kids having a tantrum and blaming somebody else for something that went wrong. Say it's rotten software if that's your experience & warn about the terrible refund policy of the company, but no one stole your CC info, you gave it to them & that was your fault.

On a note regarding the software, I attended a users group where about 12 people who own the software showed up to try and help each other use the program. None seemed to have a real command of the software, they knew their way around but were not confident enough in the results that showed up to recommend a trade. They were in the process of learning additional technical analysis techniques to verify their results. I asked 4 there, who owned the software for at least six months and some longer than 2 years, if they had made enough to pay for it yet and no one had. The group had been attended by someone a couple years ago who had figured out how to use it effectively, but he no longer attends. Maybe because he had built 3 houses in Mexico with the earnings he had made using the software. So it seem's it can work but it's not as simple as they described in the seminar.

One last comment on the Seminar, the presenter was very stingy on showing any near term trades to consider. I don't understand his motive. Perhaps he lacked confidence that they would work out. Perhaps there is another reason I'm not aware of. He did show several possible trades for the Oct. time period. It was one reason I did not purchase the program at the seminar.

I think the software is overpriced, especially since you do not receive any real training other than some built in video's, on how to use it effectively to make money. I may buy it anyway if my further experiences with this users group changes my mind. I really liked them, they were all very nice, helpful people, trying to be successful with this product.

Sorry to rag on you Joab, but be an adult an live with your mistakes. You sound like one of my kids having a tantrum and blaming somebody else for something that went wrong.

#28     May 22, 2008
  9. Richard said he had entered a trade on GRMN. The user's group I attended looked at it and all agreed that they would not have entered that trade, so I'm interested on how it turns out. They did not indicate that they were making a lot of money on their trades so you may understand this better than they do. I'm finding that the software may not be as easy to interpret as it was during the demonstration at the seminar.

#29     May 22, 2008
  10. website is gone ?!

#30     May 22, 2008