Best Charting program with Esignal

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by theprophe, Jul 25, 2002.

1. What do you guys think is the best (most flexible)charting software using Esignals data? metastock, tradestaion, etc...

2. HAVE USED METASTOCK (EOD AND RT) FOR OVER 5 YEARS. IT IS VERY ADAPTABLE TO MY CHARTING IDEAS. WORKS WELL WITH eSIGNAL.

3. Ensign. Without a doubt. Clean look and feel. infinetly user customizable. Very fast. Data stored on yr HD. Instant changes of time periods on a chart. Very stable - never crashes. Great support. Constant improvements & upgrades. The best value out there at $40/mo., im my opinion.:)

P.S. If u have esignal then take a full featured trial for 30 days at no cost.

4. jmeyer

jmeyer

try e-signal's own charting software using the "Advanced Chart" type. This is very easy to use, stable and provides great scaling features like CQG and Q-Charts have.

5. Ditch

Ditch

6. H2O

H2O

You might check www.fibonaccitrader.com
    Good software, great support (Personal and from the develloper (Carlos)) Option to devellop and write your own indicators in Visual basic or excel.

No affection, just a very positive user.

Costs about $1000,- lifetime fee (free updates)

Need more info, PM me

Hope this helps

7. Thanks for all the suggestions for 3rd party software, I will be looking into them to see, what best fits my style

8. Saskia

Saskia

I like the new charting from ESignal. There scripting is sorry to say terrible and needs a lot of improvement (reminds me of an old Supertramp song), but thats a question of taste and old habit I guess.

Saskia