Best chart software for ES?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TGpop, Aug 10, 2009.

1. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Plenty of pricing plans ranging from $25/mo on up. 30 day trial and annual plans that will give 3 mos free. We now support the fee-waiver program for Globex data. Please call our sales group for specific details. 800.815.8256

Thanks.

#11     Aug 11, 2009
  2. TGpop

TGpop

spoke to a live support person, they say if i want market depth , time and sales etc i have to pay $185 a month

#12     Aug 11, 2009
  3. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Here's our pricing page.
    http://www.esignal.com/esignal/pricing.aspx

eSig Premier low as $95 plus $20/mo for depth. That includes T&S, $Tick, $Trin, etc. Please be sure to contact Sales rather than support. They are more familiar with pricing plans.

Thanks.

#13     Aug 11, 2009
  4. jjf

jjf

CQG

#14     Aug 11, 2009
  5. pkts

pkts

I don't use all that stuff but what about tradestation? If you trade enough it will probably cost you 30-40 bucks for all that.

#15     Aug 12, 2009
  6. TGpop

TGpop

checked tradestation and didnt really understand their pricing but it was pretty costly, over $130 a month anyway, perhaps Esignal is the way to go, unless someone can explain a cheaper option, by market depth i mean where you can see the volume of the bid and the ask at the current price,it must have that feature, FXCM has it for forex lol but that;s forex

#16     Aug 12, 2009
  7. TGpop

TGpop

sierra chart package 2 seems good, has market depth etc, it says it includes real-time forex data, what i want to know is will it provide real time ES data in package 2?

#17     Aug 12, 2009
  8. pkts

pkts

Huh?

http://www.tradestation.com/brokerage/market_data.shtm

If you paid for every single US equity package it would be about 50-60 bucks. You must be including the platform fee. Nobody pays that (100 bucks or something). I use TS as a secondary account for futures and all I have to do is 10 round trips and the platform fee is waived. I pay 28 bucks for equity futures data and some indices. That's it.

A buddy of mine daytrades the spiders and he doesn't have any problem meeting the 5000 share a month minimum.

I'm not recommending TS since I don't like them that much but they are the best deal for a full featured package for a decent price.

#18     Aug 12, 2009
  9. pkts

pkts

Perhaps you should lay out more clearly exactly what you want in the package? In your previous posts I saw nothing about needing forex data.

I always found Sierra Charts website/pricing too cryptic and confusing to figure out.

If you just need in depth equity futures data it should just be 55 bucks plus a couple more for indices/trin/tick at tradestation.

If you are making bank, go with eSignal or CQG (they are truly truly expensive)

#19     Aug 12, 2009
  10. TGpop

TGpop

i won't actually be trading , what i want is software which will give me access to:
    times and sales
    order flow
    market depth (bid/ask volume)
    decent chart for EMINI futures ES mainly
    tick charts
    $tick
    $trin

won't actually be trading from this software

#20     Aug 12, 2009