Best Broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ovations, Feb 26, 2006.

1. One broker that exceed performance expectation is "burpfx.com" This is truly marvelous platform 700:1 margin, 1 pip spread guaranteed even on major announcements in all pairs (not only majors). It has offices 10 countries includ Uganda, Botswanna, Russia, Georgia, Irac, Haiti, Bangladesh, etc. And we give you 15 cent just for opening an account , AND 10 cent for each new customer referral (up to 3 customer pliz).

#11     Apr 9, 2006
  2. WTB

WTB

LOL

#12     Apr 10, 2006
  3. jm73

jm73

Is it true that IB fx acct is protected against bankrupcy?

I think I read somewhere here that acct up to 500K is protected.

Somehow I can't find that thread again.

How is the liquidity with IB dealpro? according to their website, the max order size only 5mio in USD which is relatively low comapring to other MM.

#13     Apr 10, 2006
  4. siki13

siki13

:D :D :D :D

#14     Apr 10, 2006
  5. I don't think anyone can guarantee your funds vs bankruptcy (where would the money come from). That said, the firm is about as solid as you can get. Their reserves to cust funds is sky high by industry standards, and they've been around for decades. Yes, decades. Liquidity is good. Often see spreads of half a pip.

Jay

#15     Apr 10, 2006
  6. Oanda and IB

-Kastro

#16     Apr 10, 2006
  7. james_r

james_r

FXCH or (forex-swiss.com) a very dodgy company,

they are not regulated - I tried to get my deposit back for several months - they were trying to give all sorts of excuses.

Customer support is very bad, I contacted 'Live Chat' but was told that there was only one technical person there and he wasn't entitled to deal with accounts.

#17     Nov 10, 2006
  8. siki13

siki13

And what is worse i think forex-swiss.com company is advertising on cnbc.

#18     Nov 10, 2006
  9. Wow ! Leverage of 500. Possibilty to fund one's account through E-Gold, based in Belize and Quentin Tarrantino providing 24h customer service from Cyprus ;-)

"24 hours service for company clients is undertaken by Taranto Consulting which is registered in Cyprus and is a member of FxTeam group "

Do they also have the "YoursMineShag" platform ? :eek:

#19     Nov 11, 2006
  10. james_r

james_r

#20     Nov 11, 2006