Best Broker to fill 100 lot on ES is?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by saxon22, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Which broker would require the least amount of funds for scalping ES 100 contract per fill????? I was thinking of IB but maybe there are other alternatives. Naturally fees per contract should also be as low as possible. Any ideas??

Thanx

2. Any broker with TT/X Trader. I you are trading 100 lots, why not go with the best.? No offense IB fans, but I highly doubt Paul Rotter or any other heavy hitter uses anything, but TT. I use Ninja with TT data, but at that size I would use TT Pro. A place to start, that I have heard is very good, is Advantage Futures. I use Velocity, they are very good, but just lost one of their main tech guys. IB is great for all around trading. I believe that is their speciality. Good luck.

Dan

3. Advantage and Velocity are both very good....with XTrader 7 and 100 lots you will have the optimal trade platform for fast executions (and very good automated trading capabilities) . NT can also easily be used for 100 lot intra-day trading as the execution speed is very good. You can trade with $500 margins with the brokers mentioned, as well as most of the brokers who offer NT.

4. I will keep your info on file. Thanks a lot

5. Thank you for the info. I will check them out.

6. Saxon good luck. You are most welcome.