Best broker that accepts E-Gold funding?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Jon Reed, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Jon Reed

Jon Reed

Hey, just wondering what's the best broker that accepts e-gold as a form of funding your account? I tried Marketiva, but they don't accept US clients.

2. qtip

qtip

Hello, can you explain how E-gold funding works. I have noticed it on a couple of Forex websites, however i wasn't sure how it works.

thanks!

3. Jon Reed

Jon Reed

hey, e-gold is a payment processor backed by real gold at all times, thus if the value of gold goes up or down, your account balance will as well, but it's fairly stable, rarely varies more than a few cents at most. To fund an e-gold account, you have to go to a third party company, icegold.com is a very good one.

4. qtip

qtip

Thanks!

That makes sense.

However with Gold moving so much, would that mean if Gold goes down so much, your account would?

5. Jon Reed

Jon Reed

Yes, at the time of funding, you get in your account the value of the amount in gold. If gold goes up or down, your account will too.

6. Daal

Daal

How would you deposit on that egold account?Do they accept paypal or something?

7. mauzj

mauzj

Isn't egold just used by fraudsters? My mate tried one of those 1% a day schemes, and predictably got robbed.

8. zdreg

zdreg

if gold moves by 1 percent the account changes by 1 percent.

how can you say it varies by a few cents?

9. If your account only has $3 in it and gold moves by 1 percent then your account will vary by a few cents :D

10. zdreg

zdreg

it is not a joke. u figured out the guy who posted that nonsencecal comment on this thread.

#10     Jul 26, 2006