Best broker for the short selling?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by kakao, Jun 16, 2020.

1. kakao

kakao

I tried interactive brokers, td ameritrade and webull but their list for penny stocks are not that good for short selling. Most of time top 10 runners are not shortable.

2. penny stocks in general aren’t going to be short able anywhere.

3. S2007S

S2007S

I tried to short uone today at mid 30 level but no shares were available

4. philip8vr

philip8vr

kakao, I've heard some recommendations and positive reviews about AvaTrade, and you know, that the best thing to check it - make it on your own, right? I've simply visited their official site, looked at their policies and how they can help, comparing with some other brokers, and what I can say that it looks like a robust and reliable company. Maybe if I would have enough time - I would give them a shot.

5. 1.5M shares outstanding. Locate inventory was pretty much nonexistent street wide.

6. kakao

kakao

I checked the website but avatrade seems to be not that serious broker :/

7. Zor_Champ

Zor_Champ

CenterPoint Securities
    They have locates for just about anything.

8. I shall say .... BS on the penny stocks.

9. When I was in trading and did the short selling, it usually got difficult for me to make a suitable decision. Conducting thorough study helped me know TD Ameritrade, Interactive Brokers and FxView as the most reliable brokers for short selling.
    These forex brokers helped me know the market status, how much to invest and when to sell to make a profitable move.
    If you always want to be on a safer side while short selling FxView and TD Ameritrade are the brokers for your assistance.

10. kakao

kakao

I heard this broker but their trading hours are very limited:

"The broker is open from 7:30 am till 5:00 pm, EST."

#10     Jun 30, 2020