Best broker for overnights

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Madmoney, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Madmoney

Madmoney

Hello all.

I want to be able to hold big overnight. I have fairly big cash to put up. I have a system that makes big money on a long term basis but I need big overnights.

Can anyone tell me where I can get really good overnights?

Thanks.

2. How much overnight buying power do you need?

How much cash do you have to put up?

What are your typical factor exposures? Are you generally market and factor neutral (hedged long/short, etc.), or are you fully exposed for the full overnight BP?

3. Madmoney

Madmoney

It is not a certain amount I need. The more I get the more I will make in the long run.

I have at least 100k to put up. I know firms used to offer 50 to 1 and 100 to 1 and all kinds of stuff. I dont think that will work cuz I will be scared of a firm that would give out that much. I would be worried about them blowing up from other traders.

I am sure the firm will feel I am exposed although the stocks will not be very expensive most of the time. To me it is not dangerous at all.

Also I want the firm to be very legit. I dont want to be with ma and pas trading shop.

4. Madmoney

Madmoney

Cmon you guys.

Someone must want the business.

Good volume so some firm gets to make some good coin.

Please let me know.

5. We slow traders down around 20 or 30 to one with less than $100K in account. Over $100K, might be a little less.

FWIW,

Don

6. bright and echo.

call both to get to all info on hair cut/rates etc

7. I'd go Bright