Best Broker for large blocks?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by bazuco, Jan 14, 2003.

1. hans130

hans130

Lets compare that trade with IB. With IB that trade will cost you $502.5. Also they dont give you liquidity rebates either.

With pointdirex, that same trade will cost you 507.95. So you are not looking much of a trade price difference. Plus with pointdirex software you get many added features that IB does not provide for equites trading. So its a traders preference what they choose.

Also if you are a trader who does good amount of volume, they do provide liquidty rebates. So lets say they give you a rebate of $2 dollars on that trade. So you would actually make $192.5.

I do trade with pointdirex.

#11     Jan 14, 2003
  2. def

def Sponsor

But then again, we're (IB) not advertising 7.95 per trade either :)

#12     Jan 14, 2003
  3. hans130

hans130

Again this threads discussion topic is about large block shares size only. If you do prefer smaller trades share sizes along with large shares size than look at the special for EliteTrader members.

http://www.pointdirex.com/live/en/ns/html/welcome_elitetrader.htm

#13     Jan 14, 2003
  4. def

def Sponsor

I was just kidding around.

#14     Jan 14, 2003
  5. bazuco

bazuco

To the sarcastic poster who accused me of "selling something": I have nothing for sale except millions of shares of small stocks. I appreciate the legitimate comments. What about short inventory in under $5 stocks? thanks!

#15     Jan 15, 2003
  6. If you work for them, you should have them correct the opening line on that page: "EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR ELITETRADER.COM MEMEBERS ONLY"

#16     Jan 15, 2003