Best Broker For Intraday Index Futures Trading???

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Cxinvest, Aug 18, 2007.

1. nijnatrader using zen-fire for routing hands down the best combo... fastest fills ever. brokers using zen fire that i know of are dorman and mirus futures.

#11     Aug 18, 2007
  2. ninja trader

#12     Aug 18, 2007
  3. Button trade is an App linking to IB... Dont bother whitelabeling your IB account, go direct.

NinjaTrader is a nice platform....

There are a ton of apps out there for you to try...

#13     Aug 18, 2007
  4. feb2865

feb2865

Transact with sierra charts.

Great combination

#14     Aug 18, 2007
  5. <i>"Do you guys have an idea for an alternative for a "back-up" futures broker?"</i>

Chauncey, give Eliot Wickersheimer a call at Mirus. You'll love the Ninja platform fed by zenfire... trust us on that. Very important bonus is a live trade desk where helpful, courteous brokers answer on the first or second ring when online goes offline for whatever reason.

I also trade thru a different broker with a rather large managed account for personal friend, and the difference is monumental in execution. Said friend won't move his account, very frustrating using a vastly inferior platform alongside my own.

No affiliation or reward on my part from Mirus, just a highly satisfied customer.

#15     Aug 18, 2007
  6. austin thank for the hint, i will consider that

#16     Aug 19, 2007
  7. Just for the record, i don't know how buttontrader works but accornding to the reviews (if the reviews worht smoething) looks fine, i only comment about my impression on the webpage.

My concern is that placing user/pass and other data through a third-party soft like Buttontrader (or even mevdev quotetracker) make in some way unsecure (lets say buttontrader or mevdev employees have access to our data).

Even so, can a software like this be used on an Ib account who have the STP already set?

#17     Aug 19, 2007
  8. Any of you guys who trade futures using Tradestation have any idea whether or not you can log into your same account from two different places at the same time?

~Cx

#18     Aug 19, 2007
  9. No, you can't.
    If you log on from another location then
    the prior connection disconnects

#19     Aug 19, 2007
  10. Thx Chauncey :) :) !!

#20     Aug 19, 2007