Best Broker for a small/medium HFT firm in the US

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by NewbyTrader, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Hi Guys,

Who can advise the best Broker for a small / medium HFT firm trading equities in the US. Key criteria:

-Lowest latency
    -Co-location at exchanges
    -Offers data feed
    -Offers clearing option too

Thank you

2. Overnight

Overnight

No insult intended, but if you are a HFT firm looking for advice on how to break into the US equity market? Get bent. You're welcome.

blueraincap and Tim Smith like this.
  3. Wow Overnight, very useful - thanks! Actually we are already successfully operating as an HFT - just looking for feedback on other Brokers that offer these services.

Overnight likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Lol, you're welcome! Again!

5. zdreg

zdreg

perhaps you should start off with who you have looked at in order to get info.

6. Tim Smith

Tim Smith

Agree 100% with this comment. The markets don't need any more HFTs producing noise.

Plus ... DO YOUR OWN £@%@(%£ HOMEWORK !

Give me a percentage of the profits you'll be scalping off your PFOF feeds from unsuspecting retail traders and I might consider helping you ! But otherwise, you're on your own chum, you're running a business, consider paying a professional advisor to be part of your business expenses !

Sheesh ! The cheek of some people !

7. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Hi NewbyTrader,

Our Gateway can handle all of the above except Options. For more information, email me directly. We of course offer options, just not through our Gateway.

https://www.lightspeed.com/automated-trading/

Bob

8. 2rosy

2rosy

agreed. who do you currently use? feeds?

9. Robert, I sent you an email. Please check your spam if you don't see it in your inbox. I'm not interested in HFTs, but I do want to run a very simple algo that repeats up to 4 times with ultra low latency.

10. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

#10     Mar 14, 2017