Best broker and trading platform for E-mini?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by wallyx, Oct 22, 2008.

1. cstfx

cstfx

Why do all you IB, anti-day trading margin guys always denigrate someone who wants to take advantage of these margins that other brokers offer? And why the assumption that they would use the FULL margining power of their account to trade as such? After all, day trader or not, at the end of the day the account has to be either flat or fully margined.

IB is a good broker for alot of things (I use them primarily for spot and futures currency trading) but for guys who scalp these fast markets day trading margins offer far more opportunities than IB does especially when IB can't make up their minds whether to offer 1/2 margin day trading or full margining.

That being said, I recently opened an account with Mirus w/RCG as the clearing firm and I am very happy with them. A +1 to those who already said so.

#21     Nov 22, 2009
  2. Infinity Futures! Call Anthony Giacomin over there - awesome service and rates.

#22     Nov 22, 2009
  3. TT and IB are expensive for futures

The biggest problem with ninjatrader you cant expand vertically. This means that when you have a big move, a tick becomes very small and when you trade of the chart, it's very easy to make an entry +/- a tick.

At least with Open E Cry I found using SHift and mouse scroll button expands the vertical axis, so that it's clearly visible how large a tick is, and it's much easier to trade of the chart.

#23     Nov 22, 2009
  4. bigb

bigb

It means x-trader subscription....If you are a scalper, a subscription would be beneficial. Anyways, I have been using X-trader with Velocity for over 4 years now and have found them to be exceptional with customer service. X-trader speaks for itself........ a league of its own. There's a reason the big banks including goldman, barclays, credit suisse, jp morgan, hsbc, etc, etc, use TT with xtrader for their clients. May cost some dough but if your a scalper, xtrader is the best.

#24     Nov 22, 2009
  5. Hi , i am in Vietnam. Could you guys please help me by sharing with me how to open a reliable account to trade emini that i can open account online and fund and withdraw by credit card. Thanks a lot guys

#25     Nov 8, 2016