Best book on trading I've ever read: Lance Beggs YTC Price Action Trader

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by anituchka, Jun 21, 2012.

1. #41     Dec 4, 2016
  2. Haha just listened to this Chat With Traders episode. I heard absolutely nothing helpful or interesting in the podcast.

#42     May 3, 2018
  3. padutrader

padutrader

i i made money with a good system i would just become a signal on the MQL site.

#43     May 6, 2018
  4. rupiter

rupiter

I spent a good amount of time on Lance Begg's course. And so far it didn't work. I must admit that Lance made an excellent course, very structural, very well organized and explained. The only problem - his method doesn't earn money. For me. Maybe for him it does, I don't know.

#44     May 13, 2018
  5. usrx201

usrx201

Geez, it's been five years since I posted about YTC & Beggs on this thread. Nothing has changed except the scam keeps going to fill out the decade. The "course"s real edge (for Beggs) is actually the neat and tidy looking chart illustrations with the nice red and green arrows on a clear white background to sucker in newcomers for the $200 or so price. It effectively sells the dream that successful trading can be so simplified and illustrated. Pertaining to my previous posts in this thread, I'm pleased to say the acquaintance I knew who had followed and journaled his Begg following for years has finally dumped YTC and has since moved on, however dubiously to Brooks whose books and room imo, are also a waste of time, though some claim the video course helps.

#45     May 23, 2018
  6. rupiter

rupiter

usrx201, so what would you reccomend instead? Do you know any "working" metholodies?

#46     May 25, 2018