Best book on day trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bastiat8, May 29, 2007.

1. How does "possibly best"= "holy grail"??? Are you that square? :)

Btw, I almost always buy 2 copies of the same book. When I read and study the text, I mark it up and tear it up, and take notes in them, and leave the other one unmarked just in case!...

Also, if you think that you can find a complete and profitable trading methodology in one book, or any combination of books, you are seriously mistaken! All I do is take ideas, and use them to create my own stuff, only this way can you ever make $$$ consistently and also be in position to constantly adapt to the changing market environment...

“Option Clown” don’t you get it? It’s people like you who drive away the real talent from ET. You are a NEGATIVE EXTERNALITY!!! STOP STEALLING FROM OTHERS! ;)

B

#21     Jun 1, 2007
  2. basis

basis

This, coming from you, is the single funniest thing I've ever seen on ET. It's fucking awesome.

#22     Jun 1, 2007
  3. the real talent is trading and posting trades, not selling books on ET.

Since your last 30 posts or so are simply directing people to an Ebay auction, I think Baron can show you the door...

#23     Jun 1, 2007
  4. The last 30+ posts were written with the purpose of alleviating some of the damage you are doing to other good people who are members of ET. OptionClown LEAVE ME ALONE! I have no time to waste on PATHEITC LOOSERS like you. The book sold, and the total price w/ shipping was around $150! The person who bought it already left a stellar review. GET A F****** LIFE!!!... From now on all of your posts aimed at me will be completely ignored! So if you want to continue pissing in the wind and pissing all over yourself, go ahead, but leave me out of it. You are a looser and YOU WILL ALWAYS STAY a LOOSER, the only thing you have is 5000+ shitty posts...

B

#24     Jun 1, 2007
  5. Glad I was able to cheer you up! :) As “winners” like you obviously don’t have much to smile about!... ;) All of you who are trying to bash me, are making it too easy for me, cause everyone sees what a bunch insecure and bitter fools you are….

B

#25     Jun 1, 2007
  6. lol it sold $150 same price as his website... what a bargain

#26     Jun 1, 2007
  7. Wow, I'm impressed. Your selling the best book on daytrading but your method is so much greater. I'll pass on the book but I would be interested in paying you big $ to learn your method which is so refined. I want to learn how to "create opportunities". Thank you.

#27     Jun 1, 2007
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Guess my English isn't so good after all. Can someone please tell me what this means/spells/indicates?

#28     Jun 1, 2007
  9. Perhaps you should read all 5000 of his posts....you might actually learn something.....he created one of the best threads on ET. Also you may want to ask Coach to give you a discount on the options book that he wrote...........i'm sure he will give you a discount on two...he would probably appreciate a review from you

btw....what does "you are a looser " mean ?..... were you commenting on his stools ? ......:confused:

#29     Jun 2, 2007
  10. toshiba

toshiba

I have this book (and other Joe Ross books), it is really good stuff compared with the junk sold everywhere in stores and net, it gives very good understanding of price action, but he wrote these books quite long ago, when the markets were bit different. Read log archives of Joe Ross chatroom, he says there that he can not trade these methods nowadays in timeframes that are described in his books (1-5 min) because of much noise caused by huge amount of daytraders. He tends to trade these methods in a larger timeframes like 15-60min. but that is still not daytrading timeframes, that is much more of swing trading. But again his books are good, but I would not say they are the best over the world. that is my opinion and i also may be wrong.

#30     Jun 3, 2007