Best book on day trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bastiat8, May 29, 2007.

1. You got to love Elite Trader Forum! :) :) :) A bunch of PATHETIC LOOSERS, who have nothing better to do other than take pictures of S***, in high quality resolution. You “WINNERS” cannot see a good thing even if it hits you upside the head! And yet you fantasize about making a fortune in the market…. YOU PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS!!! L O L No life whatsoever… In honest truth, I sincerely feel sorry for all of you LOST SOULS!!! There is NO HOPE for you, none whatsoever!

B

#11     May 30, 2007
  2. best book on trading =

RULE THE FREAKIN' MARKETS

#12     May 30, 2007
  3. Don't forget the happiest fly in the world.

#13     May 30, 2007
  4. I remember reading this one a long time ago... If memory serves me right, one thing I took from it, is that classical or mainstream T.A. can only work as a self-fulfilling prophecy... And then I remember some PhD economist say that, "those are the best kinds"... :)

B

#14     May 30, 2007
  5. SURDO THE TURDO'S SELF PORTRAIT==OR IS THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15     May 30, 2007
  6. How much are you making a week using the information in those books, thanks.

#16     Jun 1, 2007
  7. If the book was so good you would not be selling it....

#17     Jun 1, 2007
  8. Who said that it’s my only copy genius? ;)... Btw, if you actually had a life, you would not be making these silly comments, L O L. I feel nothing but pity for you! :)

B

#18     Jun 1, 2007
  9. Have no interest in going into detail about my current trading methodology as I am not about to share what’s making $$$ for me with all these losers on ET. But I will say this, Ross’ methodology is based primarily on trading momentum without any mainstream T.A. stuff, so it’s great for the “vanilla” type trader who like to trade primarily off of OHLC charts, w/o all this other B.S... Also, his approach focuses extensively on proper trade management, and brutal loss avoidance... Take it for what it’s worth to you... When I was doing similar type of trading I was making on average 3-7%/month on my futures account. From that time I have evolved and my current trade methodology and philosophy are light years ahead of the stuff I used before. I no longer trade solely price, but instead time, and no longer look for opportunities, but instead create them… That’s all I’ll say!

B

#19     Jun 1, 2007
  10. Well only a non-genius would have two copies of the same book and tout it as the holy grail of daytrading :D

#20     Jun 1, 2007