Best Blogs online

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Fundamental, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Just wondered if anyone could recommend some must read trading blogs available on the net

Are there any resources out there you that simply cannot live without? Perhaps you look at some sites in preparation for your trading day?

I have tended to rely on my own analysis for my trading in the past, but that is not to say that there is no merit in reading other points of view from time to time

2. Craig66

Craig66

3. You can make a personalised blog on blogger that grabs the feeds of all the blogs you like. IMO it's very handy. A example is wallstreetcurrents.

4. Shanb

Shanb

If your into equities, check one of the many blog on stocktwits. Some truly excellent people on there.

Peter brandt used to be very active on his blog, not so much now. There's really a ton of them. I would recommend getting a twitter account and start following some traders on there.

Best of luck

5. I look at both technicals for the major indicies as well as fundamentals and factors driving overall sentiment

I trade both the DAX and Bund ..... but naturally look at factors that are driving the markets in general as well

As for Twitter, I have signed up but am afraid that I'm now following too many people ...... conseqently bombarde with noise

I'll do what you suggested failed trader, but must admit that your name does not inspire me with too much confidence ;-)

Thanks again for all your comments!

6. here's my 0.02 USD...

i subscribe to the dealbook email (email in morning and afternoon) which is a great roundup of links - very value added. i used to go to the dealbook rss feed but found the email was all i needed and the rest of the posts were non value added at least to me

abnormal returns for the best aggregation of links in their daily linkfest