Best Amp Futures Platform?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by schizo, Oct 20, 2019.

1. schizo

schizo

Too many damn choices. I don't need any bells and whistles, just fast and reliable order execution. Any good recommendation?

2. DevBru

DevBru

Multicharts.Net

3. KeLo

KeLo

Sierra Chart (platform) with CQG (order routing) is a solid choice IMHO.

As for "best," that depends on your needs.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    VPhantom likes this.
  4. heispark

heispark

AMP's free TradingView is very simple and intuitive. Ideal for futures beginners. Start from it.

VPhantom likes this.
  5. Has anyone here tried Metatrader 5 with StereoTrader with AMP Global EU ?

6. Seaweed

Seaweed

I love Sierra Charts. Even with just crappy IB data, I have never had issues. I hear people complain about other platforms freezing up in fast action, but nothing like this happens with Sierra. If you need help, they literally get back you to the same day. When there is an issue with the program, they will release an update, even that day perhaps. The customization is incredible. You control everything about how you want both the data and toolbars displayed.

VPhantom and michelglobal like this.
  7. 2FT

2FT

Of all available at AMP, Sierra can do nearly everything you don't even know you want to do yet. It is a very deep rabbit hole that can not be judged from the surface. But you have to invest yourself in it. Not a simple start. And... management seem to be having a bit of an emotional moment of late, which some cautious serious types of people are concerned about in terms of ongoing viability and reliability. If I heard a bus driver talking/behaving like the SC support forum guys are right now... I'd probably get off that bus, or at least be thinking about alternatives.

MC is good,solid and a simpler start, but you don't get MC support if you lease it via AMP.

If you are working on your long game* you may as well start down the Sierra path now. Or TT if you want high-level specific tools. Pity CQG killed MarketDelta.

* don't mean Long term trading.

8. Axon

Axon

I've traded stocks and crypto for a while but just started trading futures with Amp a few weeks ago. Having never even thought about, much less traded futures prior to this I picked Sierracharts with the CQG datafeed at random and so far have not had any issues. I found the platform fairly easy to pick up on and set various alerts and things, order execution seems pretty quick and the charting is clear and makes trading a point and click affair for me. Sierracharts seems to have a ton of options that I haven't had time to explore yet but for basic looking at the price action on the chart, picking an entry, and clicking the button to make it happen, I can't complain.

9. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

I don't know what you guys use, but over here at Youtubes German Branch ; ) there is a war of opinions going on between...: Volfix.net and ATAS (... NJ8)

And recommendations about them?!

#10     Oct 21, 2019