Best advisor on Elite

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Champion, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Best advisor on Elite?
    It depends on what you are looking for.
    (Not unlike wrestling with the market itself :) )

nononsense

#41     Oct 5, 2005
  2. Did Mr. Market blowout?

#42     Oct 5, 2005
  3. I agree wholeheartedly. I havent seen my handle mentioned in the thread however. :(

#43     Oct 5, 2005
  4. Starting 100 threads about the same thing doesnt constitute being an advisor.

#44     Oct 5, 2005
  5. steve, just calm down. I would never dare post a real opinion on this site. just my p/l.

Do you trade prop or your own money?

#45     Oct 5, 2005
  6. I am calm. I dont understand why you wouldnt dare post a real opinion on here. If you believe something to be true, there is no reason not to state it.
    I first traded prop and now have my own money up. I still work at the same firm even though I have money up now. The payout % is much better this way.

#46     Oct 5, 2005
  7. i stopped after the flaming got out of control. people just lurking and waiting for you to trip up. No point. Even people i helped earlier on, there was very little reward for your efforts. I decided to focus myself. this is just for amusement only. i get bored sometimes. so instead of read and lurk, i entertain.

#47     Oct 5, 2005
  8. Moreagr

Moreagr

Gnome for hardware..great guy!!

FT71 very honest and upfront guy..and also very trustworthy from what i have read..very helpful and takes time to help out the little guy.

steve46 a man of experience

#48     Oct 6, 2005
  9. how can you argue with 75 consecutive winners?

MrMarket is HUGE!

#49     Oct 6, 2005
  10. How anyone could get BORED on a day like today is absolutely beyond all comprehension.

#50     Oct 6, 2005