Best $500 margin broker???

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by PartyMarty, Nov 24, 2006.

1. saico

saico

What complaints are you talking about, Glennjohnson??? Only see registration stuff.

Best regards
    Saico

#41     Jan 6, 2007
  2. AaronCapps

AaronCapps Global Futures

Glenn,

If you are so sure that Saico or anyone else is a Global Futures broker, then i suggest you ask one of the moderators to check his IP address and see if it matches mine.

Issac could have had been an ET member before joining Global. Which is interesting since he didn't know what futures were before joining Global.

You are welcome to call me at my office to discuss these things over the phone so that i can help clarify any aspects you are having diffilculties with.

#42     Jan 8, 2007
  3. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

Anyway, what about Open E Cry? Any thoughts?

#43     Jan 8, 2007
  4. Haven't used them either....does anyone here use the 500 margin for very large positions?

I have some colleagues who use 500 margins and scalp 200-300 eminis per trade....anyone getting those conditions as well?

#44     Jan 8, 2007

5. Yes, our group trades size with 500.00 margins. It makes little to no sense to have bigger margins, I can't understand the logic of large daytrade margins--other than to benefit the brokers.

CW

#45     Jan 8, 2007
  6. notouch

notouch

There are some total quacks on ET attacking Global Futures who think RANDOMLY writing in CAPITALS is the best was to make a POINT.

#46     Jan 8, 2007
  7. You shouldn't be trading from work anyways. No need to have web trading unless you are sneaking daytrades on your bathroom break at work. I can just see it now. You going into the bathroom stall and logging into your daytrading account on your cell phone and making trades while taking a dump. :cool:

#47     Jan 9, 2007

8. lol! Wouldn't that be the life......

#48     May 6, 2007
  9. use velocity futures :D. I opened an account with em last month, Dale has been very helpful, answers my emails 24/7 within 30min everytime!

#49     May 6, 2007