Best $500 margin broker???

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by PartyMarty, Nov 24, 2006.

1. #11     Nov 24, 2006
  2. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

OK thanks. So what does one have to do to qualify for the transactional model? Or is it available to everyone but the website isn't current?

#12     Nov 24, 2006
  3. Thanks DynamicHedge,
    OpenECry looks really good. I have started there demo. 16/17 positive reviews from EliteTraders too! The don't have web trading though, just the OEC Trader.

#13     Nov 24, 2006
  4. Thanks for this thread. $500 for 1 contract?!?!? Just amazing!!!!:D

#14     Dec 1, 2006
  5. i believe its for elite members only. their broker richard c. handles it. good luck!

#15     Dec 1, 2006
  6. I used proactive futures a little bit last year, when Trade Maven was still around. Good prices, good people, good platform.

proactivefutures.com

One of their reps posts on here, goes by TRUFF.

I like the fact that they have a live chat system, and they answer fairly fast. They used to clear through Alaron, not sure who they use now.

Don-

#16     Dec 1, 2006
  7. Richard_Gfetc

Richard_Gfetc Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

Hello Everyone,

We do offer X-Trader without a monthly fee for a single exchange license.

If you wish to test drive the simulator let me know. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions or to set up an account.

Have a great day!

#17     Dec 1, 2006
  8. Surf,

Does the transactional model allow for multiple exchanges with no additional charges, or is only the first exchange free?

Thank you.

Regards,

#18     Dec 1, 2006
  9. galiano

galiano

Infinity Brokerage is really good!! Choice of platforms (and clearing firms). And brokers that know their stuff and willing to negotiate everything, including daytrade margins (wink).

#19     Dec 1, 2006
  10. Richard_Gfetc

Richard_Gfetc Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

You receive access to only 1 exchange.

#20     Dec 1, 2006