Best 1k I've ever lost in my life!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by kxvid, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Trading on the simulator is as authentic as telling ppl you lost your virginity because you masturbated.

#11     Jun 3, 2009
  2. Stosh

Stosh

Or like saying you can manage a business because you managed some gov't workers.

#12     Jun 3, 2009
  3. Or like saying you are a general because you're amazing at Age of Empires.

Or like saying you are a urban planner because you mastered Sim City.

Or like saying you are a great chef because you saw all the seasons of Top Chef.

#13     Jun 3, 2009
  4. He is saying he traded on the sim and didn't realize it! I think it holds the same value he thought he was on the real thing!

#14     Jun 3, 2009
  5. Stosh

Stosh

You're right......and it is funny. Guess he would have been pissed if he had made $1000 and it not counted.

#15     Jun 3, 2009
  6. Hard to believe someone can't realize they are on the sim. I mean executions are so unrealistic. Maybe he was trading 1 cent spread stocks.

Talk about getting your head in the game.

#16     Jun 3, 2009
  7. I think it's funny because this is all something we'd wished upon early in our career i'm sure. Anyone bashing the OP must still be having "issues" with red ink IMO.

#17     Jun 3, 2009
  8. Agreed!

Everyone loves to bash in this forum trying to make themselves feel a little better about their problems. I'm guilty of it too as I'm in the infancy of my trading career.

#18     Jun 4, 2009
  9. hard to believe that people this dumb aren't thrown off mountains when they were babies.

#19     Jun 5, 2009
  10. We can all bash and learn at the same time :)

#20     Jun 9, 2009