Bespoke premium vs Zacks Premium, worth the money?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by pukapoacher, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Woundering if any one has any comments. I'm hoping to find a more efficent way of sorting through relevent unbiased information, but don't want to waste my money.

2. None.
    Don't pay for anything on the web even if it were from Goldmansach.
    You will soon find out they are worthless.

3. joe4422

joe4422

I disagree. I've used zacks for years. What you'll find are unbiased analyst views of companies. It's like 200 bucks a year as well, so you're not talking big money.

There's a lot to for free on their website. If you don't understand how the zack's rank system works, then you should learn about it first. You can also find some book written about it, but the website will have all the info about it.

You're not going to get a lot with the premium service. Just the industry rank, the ranks of individual companies from 1 to 5, and a snap shot break down of some fundies on each company.

They do have a nice screener as well.

Plus you'll get the trial for 30 days, and you can just cancel and get your money back. The other services they have I wouldn't really reccommend. They're expensive, and I've done them in the past and they did lose money.

But the main point is that if you don't understand how their system works, you won't get much out of the service anyway.

4. I don't know much about the bespoke db but i've used zacks for ten years and recommend it. good screener, good tools, good price point. zacks rank is a derivative of the zacks indicator which was created the the company founder when he was doint work toward his phd. it's based on earning estimates revisions and has proven very effective.

5. I've been using the zacks premium free trail and the bespoke basic premium this week ( 40 a mounth/ 365 a year ) as a combination. I'm not sure about zacks as a stand alone, but in conjunction with the basic bespoke service it's a pretty efficent combination.
    The bespoke basic service is pretty interesting and I think worth the money. I would imagine that their earnings data base is pretty indepth, but the guy who is thinking about shelling 1500 would be well served to trail the basic service for 40 to see if he likes the way the information is presented.
    Money paid vs service rendered is a tricky one. I know that there is alot of information on the web, and also a whole lot of nonuseful heavily biased information. I only have two full days a week that I can completely watch the market. I think that basic due diligence in a combination with bespoke/zacks is a nice bundle.
    Again, this is my assesment after a week. If anyone thinks that their is a more efficient reasonable way, I would be interested to hear what they have to say.

6. joe4422

joe4422

Is bespoke actually spamming this thread? They've really degraded themselves here.

7. joe4422

joe4422

I'm even getting private messages from people with no post asking me if I've ever used bespoke. Hey guys, you've got a big spamming website here. I had never heard of them before, but I know I won't be using them now.