Besides the fact that capitalism

Discussion in 'Economics' started by rowenwood, Dec 9, 2003.

1. You're dead right maxpi, their message is "Don't exist" and it's driven by subconscious guilt. The environuts do not understand logic. They are controlled by their feelings and have no clue why they believe as they do. They do not possess a Thinking, rational side to understand the logical flaws, hence no *conscious* conflict within them. And I agree 100% with the subconscious messages they teach. It's frightening to remember some of the things I learned as a child in this manner.

My theory is it largely comes down to personality type. Meyers-Briggs. Conservative vs. Liberal values are largely determined by your Thinking vs. Feeling personality subtype.

Interesting thought... perhaps Feeling subtypes are more closely aligned with their subconscious. Thinking people frequently override their feelings and lose contact with their subconscious desires. There's a reason for the Thinking types to exercise their Feeling side.

Sorry... off topic.

Capitalism is right.

#61     Dec 19, 2003
  2. They call me an environut and illogical.

How many times must I state the obvious and logical reasoning behind my ideals for a perfect world.

If we don't sustatin our natural resources idiotic people such as the commentators of this post will not be able to live happy, reproductive, materialistic, short-sighted, artless, artless, artless and worthless lives. Lives that wouldn't be missed if they didn't exist. Lives that are so similar to one another that they form a sinlge undulating, prattling, mass of stupidity. This mass is armed, they believe they are right becuase they are too stupid to see the big picture, and this mass is utterly destructive.

This mass of banal breasts in replacement of free thoughts seems to try desperately to think like one another without ever realizing that the original center is a fucking idiot to begin with. You social sluts. You sappy pigs living off thoughts of others, think for yourselves! Why is this so difficult for you? It's easy for me; I don't understand how you can be so stupid.

If only you will realize your stupidity and be enlightened like me. But no, all you see from this broadside is an attack at your very souls. Yet you again are too stupid to even begin to see reality clearly, there is no god! There is no soul, and your DNA may make you slightly different than bob sus or joe but in reality you are a cowardly follower who HAS NO POSSIBILTY OF EVER THINKING FOR YOURSELF.

You people are so amazingly stupid it at once enrages me and at the same time saddens me.

One plus one equals two. Destroy our lands and water and we as a species will die. I am in no way a hippy, and labeling me one or any other easy classification is typical of one who can't create his/her opinions about something with insight or ingenuity.

There is little hope, but at least for me the competetion is typical and easy thanks to 99.99999999% of you.

These are opinions.

#62     Dec 29, 2003