Berserk Trader !!!!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Samson77, May 8, 2004.

1. traderob

traderob

Thanks for the points Zepp, these are the sort of rules I'm considering for my own trading.

#41     May 9, 2004
  2. brkout

brkout

I just want to thank everyone who added something useful on this thread.

There were a lot of good ideas which have helped me

#42     May 9, 2004
  3. pspr

pspr

#43     May 9, 2004
  4. When bidding on this Samson, be smart. Put in a bid at 4 mil see if anybody outbids you.

Michael B.

#44     May 9, 2004
  5. AMAZING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

PRAISE GOD....

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING OPENED MY PLATFORM AND FOUND OUT THAT I WAS STILL SHORT THE RUSSELL FROM FRIDAY.

I GUESS IN ALL THE CONFUSION AND OVERTRADING I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT THESE CONTRACTS ON.

NET RESULT 5% PROFIT ON THE DAY VERSUS WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A 20% DRAWDOWN... YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

LOL

:D :D :D

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ADVISE.

IT'S TIME TO LEARN FROM THIS AND NOT MAKE THIS STUPID MISTAKE EVER AGAIN.

GOD IS GOOD ALWAYS.:)

#45     May 10, 2004
  6. And that's why you had such a bad day?

You truly are a FUCKING IDIOT.

Please see 'legendary trading stories' for details.

I suggest that DO NOT offer any junior readers advice on getting started. Perhaps if someone wanted advice on how to end it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#46     May 10, 2004

7. Samson

I just read this after posting my previous post.

You are a danger to yourself, in all seriousness. Get help.

#47     May 10, 2004
  8. I find it disturbing that you think God had anything to do with this.It was luck.I have read this thread and come to the conclusion that you are not a trader,you are a gambler.Go back to the basics of trading to find your way again.Pay attention to the fundamentals of trading.

#48     May 10, 2004

9. Samson,

I have concluded, after dliberation, and no little conversation with fellow no class low life traders like myself, that in fact you are a pathalogical liar. You have no grasp of reality.

I know of no trading system that does not keep an updated position. I find it impossible to believe that anyone would trade with this turned off, except a madman.

Your claims to have lost 750,000 dollars on a trade ( or 'investment', call it what you will) are simply some sort of ludicrous self delousion. A bit like waking up and discovering that you are short in massive bear move, by mistake.

About time for you get serious help my friend.

And why not stop posting your fantasies on this web site, and leave it to serious traders will you.

#49     May 10, 2004
  10. You might want to check your faith again.

If God wasn't in my career as a trader I wouldn't be in it, trust me.

I will not get into this debate on this thread and I will not be replying to anymore posts on this thread so once again thanks to all of those that supported me and gave me good advise and I wish everyone well.

I am having a great day and I will not be distracted or disturbed on such a glorious day. :)

#50     May 10, 2004