Bernie's BaseBall Glove--- 4 SALE !!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by factorama, Dec 13, 2009.

1. EXTREMELY RARE, ONLY 1 OF 2 IN THE WORLD!!! BID NOW TO OWN A PIECE OF WALL STREET HISTORY.

On March 12, 2009, Bernard Madoff pleaded guilty to 11 federal offenses, including securities fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, money laundering, making false statements, perjury, theft from an employee benefit plan, and making false filings with the SEC.

On November 14, 2009, The U.S. Marshal's Service used Gaston & Sheehan Auctioneers to auction off a limited amount of Madoff's personal assets with the proceeds from the auction going to the victims of his fraud. The response was overwhelming, and many of the items went for over 20 times the predicted value, including his personal New York Mets jacket which sold for $14,500!
    I did however win Lot #299, which included an assortment of "Madoff Toys" -- Andy Madoff's tackle box, various hooks, lures, and tackle, his fly fishing rod & reel, a volleyball net, and, most importantly -- two "MADOFF" labeled Rawlings baseball gloves. One of which, as a true capitalist, I am auctioning here on eBay.

I'm mainly interested in his Van Staal fishing reel, and a few of the other trinkets. The rest will either be given as gifts to my brokers who have made me some money this year with some great investments, as this is truly memorabilia of one of the biggest financial fiasco's of all time, and sign of the Market, and a few of the other items may also be auctioned on eBay.

Win this for yourself, or as a great Christmas, Hanukkah, or end of the year gift for that special broker, fund manager, trader, dealer, boss, etc. in your life. If a MADOFF baseball glove won't make them smile, I don't know what will...other than massive, legitimate gains.

Shipping will be via UPS or FEDEX -- Buyer's Choice, Fully Insured, Tracked, and Guaranteed. Will ship to insure delivery before December 24th or earlier to comply with Buyer's gift plans. Will include a copy of the original Gaston & Sheehan invoice and any additional documentation available or requested.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bernard-Bernie-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439bfde639

2. Marketsurfer, please stop embarrassing yourself.

3. +1

4. What?

If you can't afford it, are jealous, or simply don't want it, don't bid. No need for the histrionics.

It's as simple as that.

just the facts please,

FactOrAma

5. Hmmmm, no bids yet on this piece of Wall Street lore.

10k buy it now, big hitters!

let's see what you got.

6. I still think you'd get a better response if you included Bernie's stool sample along with complimentary shorts.

7. Pardon me, I have to go throw that money to the peasants. At least that would bring me a smile of temporary satisfaction.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bernie's BaseBall Glove

So was Bernie a pitcher or catcher?

:eek:

9. good call

#10     Dec 23, 2009