Bernie Sanders rips Greenspan a new Hole..

Discussion in 'Economics' started by reflexivetrader, Jul 15, 2003.

1. The announcement tonight by California Secretary of State Kevin Shelley that the recall election will be held in 60 to 80 days capped a remarkable political saga -- and signals a major embarrassment for the Democrats and Davis, who was once considered a likely contender for the White House.

Just a few months ago, most political handicappers thought the recall effort had little chance of getting on the ballot, but the movement to remove Davis tapped into deep unhappiness among voters who have watched in shock and awe as the state stumbled through a self-made energy crisis and is now essentially broke and saddled with an unprecedented $38 billion budget shortfall.

Into this breach come Republicans such as film actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is seriously considering offering himself as a Davis successor.

===========================================

The 5th largest bankrupt economy......wow...don;t worry though, Arnold vowed he'd be back:cool:

#31     Jul 24, 2003
  2. The last movie star who was governor of California worked out pretty well.

#32     Jul 24, 2003
  3. There is really no way that I can begin to even respond to your bullshit because you have such a HUGE EGO, and that EGO keeps you from admitting that you are wrong, let alone retract a statement, which you said that you would, but did not.

You asked for one new Power Generator in the State of California and I gave you one:

SILICON VALLEY POWER

#33     Jul 24, 2003
  4. are very scarey when it comes to trading.

I can imagine that you must have GREAT difficulty, every day that you trade, battling your EGO . . .

In fact, you could probably make a lot of money charging admission. It must be a pretty funny sight!

Say hello to Mickey and Minney for me.
    And all of those New Yorkers!

#34     Jul 24, 2003
  5. Hey TM,

CAN YOU SAY CHAD ???

:D

#35     Jul 24, 2003
  6. I do have a big ego...no doubt....but how dumb are you with the constant say hello to Mickey and Minnie??? didn't;t it start there in california ???? And in case you didn't notice, Walt had the common sense to build it up and expand it here in Florida not California......The big difference between the population explosion here and there is that people are coming to Florida by choice form all across the USA , while the California Population increase is the result of Mexico moving to the USA.:D

#36     Jul 25, 2003
  7. If you were a student of history, which you are obviously not, you would know that the immigration of "unskilled" workers that happen to be Spanish speaking individuals from Mexico is no different than any other period in the State's history, let alone what has occured in other large economically "diverse and vibrant" States in our Union that were undergoing big growth phases.

Ever see the movie, "Gangs of New York"?
    Guess not. I guess the study of immigration wasn't part of your education as a Poli-Sci major at Connecticut State.
    Our loss, eh?

"The big difference between the population explosion here and there is that people are coming to Florida by choice form all across the USA , while the California Population increase is the result of Mexico moving to the USA.:D"

Quite frankly, I find your quote in the previous post and its RACIAL inference to be one that is typical of an egotistical bigot.
    You have now shown your TRUE COLORS.
    Enough said.

Adios, Bigot!

#37     Jul 25, 2003
  8. You are right....I am a racist and against hispanic Americans.....You caught me...Typical argument though...if your locked in a corner , pull a race card...sorry bud, it won't work.....Im a racist against hispanics?????? Because I made a joke that actually has truth?...Please....BTW , not that I have to prove myself, but considering the fact that my children are hispanic, I find it hard to believe im a bigot, but hey, you seem to know all.

#38     Jul 28, 2003