Bernie Mitchell, PBSP

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by RonHud, Nov 28, 2002.

1. da-net

da-net

I have been reading their emails for quite some time now, so I contacted both of them for their explanation. I did this for two reasons...first I have committed to take Bernies training on Sat the 18th and I noticed that both were similar in their public methods...and second I wanted an explanation most of all especially because their is a non disclosure agreement, and there is a no refund policy in effect.

I found their explanations satisfactory enough for me to continue with the training

#11     Jun 9, 2005
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

well, there is good day and there is bad day, on good day Steve will send you his records, urge you to take the trial on bad day..oh well, you don't hear anything, Steve handle the tech part, together they market Bernie's method

#12     Jun 9, 2005
  3. sashen

sashen

I ran the numbers on the results Steve posts on his site... once you throw in commissions of only $5 per round turn, some of his $2,000-$4,000 months become $200-$500 months.

#13     Jun 9, 2005
  4. bobca

bobca

I attended a trading seminar given by Bernie Mitchell several years ago. The seminar was held in Mitchell's home and was attended by approximately 7 or 8 people. Every one, and I mean everyone, was hugely disappointed. One attendee shouted and became visibly angry towards Mitchell once it became obvious the system was not going to be "disclosed" . I actually thought this guy was going to be physically violent towards Mitchell. Mitchell's system was basically untestable because he refused to provide any written material (i.e., something in writing in order to test his method scientifically ). We asked if there was a manual and Mitchell said that if he provided one. it would, in his words, "be all over the internet overnight." I felt that the seminar was a total waste of my valuable time and money and would never again trust whatever this man says. In addition, Mitchell does NOT have a strong propensity for telling the truth. Mitchell told me several things about his system that later turned out to be clearly false. Mitchell will, in my experience, tell you anything in order to get you to buy his system. By the way, Mitchell is a former Madison Avenue-type (Mitchell told me he had worked on Madison Avenue for many years.) so he knows how to promote his stuff but he is nothing more than a piled-higher-and-deeper, sleazy salesman, as far as I am concerned. Save your money and grief and don't buy from Mitchell. Mitchell now appears to have some sort of relationship with Steve Matrix. I do not know Matrix and know nothing about his relationship with Mitchell. But now I know why I have been bombarded with emails from Matrix promoting his fibonacci cluster software.

#14     Jun 20, 2005
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

update; they had a falling out, Bernie is asking 5x for his seminar and Steve move on to greener pasture Forex. This lead me to a conclusion, if you have a so so system, marketing the heck out of it and you end up with a very excellent system.

#15     Jun 20, 2005

6. How cozy and intimate. Did he serve brownies and Kool-Aid too?

#16     Jun 20, 2005
  7. bobca

bobca

Very funny but I don't appreciate your moronic humor!

#17     Jun 20, 2005
  8. da-net

da-net

Mr. Bobca,

Thanks for your feedback. I just attended his Saturday seminar and still trying to digest the info. Then I plan on paper trading (something I have NOT done for years) his info. I became totally confused by one thing hopefully I can put it in the correct context and understand his reasoning. As you know I had to sign a NDA before attending so I am limited in what I can say in a public forum.

#18     Jun 20, 2005
  9. sashen

sashen

Looking forward to hearing what you discover in real-time.

Regarding the NDA, Bernie actually describes everything he does quite explicitly in his public trainings. What he doesn't do is give out the tools that match what he says he's doing.

That is:

He says the trading plan is to enter a trade on a squat bar that matches a Point 1 at a retracement level.

He shows you what the Point 1 is in public trainings. In the course, though, you get the squat bar and Fib retracement tools.

So, there's actually a lot you can SAY, fwiw.

#19     Jun 20, 2005