Bernie Madoff's Son Found Dead

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Range Rover, Dec 11, 2010.

1. I guess you didn't hear He drowned.

:confused:

You know, of course, he's in "Den of Thieves"? And he took 5bb from a ponzi scheme. Why would anyone be allowed to do that, unless??????

#51     Dec 12, 2010
  2. zdreg

zdreg

you should be more scared of smart people in the government because your freedoms would fly out the window.

#52     Dec 12, 2010
  3. Many people say world economy is ponzi to some extent.

#53     Dec 12, 2010
  4. The two reponses I get in converstaion...the heat must have been on...or someone killed him and made it look like suicide...

I asked my neighbor and he did not know who Bernie Madoff was...go figure... (He is a computer programmer) interestingly he knew that coach McDaniels got fired before all of us...

ES

#54     Dec 12, 2010
  5. It is equivalent to Jesse Livermore Sir suicide on Nov 28, 1940.

Jesse Livermore sir also lost several multi-million dollar fortunes.

#55     Dec 12, 2010
  6. afto

afto

The Madoff ripoff is small fry in comparison to GS and their ilk.

#56     Dec 12, 2010
  7. She did say "for better or WORSE" and "for richer or poorer", right?

Marriage is the only time in your life where you will stand in front of hundreds of family & friends, basically everyone you are close to in your life, and make the biggest promise of your life. If you cant keep the biggest promise of your life, that makes you a big fat liar and branded such for the rest of your life. After all...if you cant keep the biggest promise of your life, surely you cant keep the smaller promises either.

#57     Dec 12, 2010
  8. limbo

limbo

Does anybody out there really believe his sons knew nothing of his evil doings. Yeah Pekelo-split take wifee poo and kidies off to wonderland somewhere-change name. Don't hang yourself. Why a sorry sap. Oh my god???

#58     Dec 12, 2010
  9. Better to go to Vegas and the Elvis chapel. Only witnesses are the circus midget and fake preacher.

Livermore lost his own money. No self respecting wall streeter kills himself over customer funds. Feds were squeezing him hard, and he was 46. My bet is, they told him 20 to life. And he couldn't handle dancing backwards for that period of time.

#59     Dec 12, 2010
  10. limbo

limbo

Afto-Correct sir. After all these bailouts-which prob. were neceessary-now the hyenas' know they cant be touched as we dont have the people to understand what they've done and how to heal it....pity they learned this. Were F..... Major trouble. How,s harris doing. Aany word on praetorian???

#60     Dec 12, 2010