Bernie Madoff's Son Found Dead

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Range Rover, Dec 11, 2010.

1. tortoise

tortoise

He hangs himself with a dog's leash. On the anniversary of his father's arrest. After sending his wife an email telling her to get someone to check up on the kid.

Folks, you're not going to find a "suicide" more pregnant with subtext, anywhere. Look for more of these "suicides" to come ...

#41     Dec 12, 2010
  2. Good news !!!

#42     Dec 12, 2010
  3. This one is a "ten". Go read "Den of Thieves". Milken cries at his sentencing. 10 years. Does two at a Club Med. Gets prostate cancer. Tries to destroy DNDN while hawking his own series of pump and dumps with no prospect of any of those drugs working.

Maybe "sociopath" is a better description. Let 'em up, and they'll do it again.

And a real problem, I don't know if it's the worst result from all of this, but it's bad, is perception. You already saw how the left looks to destroy our way of life. And the people out in front of our Capitalist system are criminals. I see this perception going on for generations. It's going to come out as capitalism is bad. This has to end.

#43     Dec 12, 2010
  4. sumfuka

sumfuka

If the police declares that this is a suicide, then there certainly will be a lot more rolling heads. It's only fair I guess, since the Ponzi System probably took a huge chunk off their retirement pensions.

#44     Dec 12, 2010
  5. rc8222

rc8222

#45     Dec 12, 2010
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Whatever happened to the fine art of disappearing without a trace and enjoying life under a new identity?

I think there was only 1 or (maybe 2) guys who did it successfully after ripping people of. I am talking white collar criminals here....

http://www.amazon.com/How-Disappear...9778/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292165233&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/How-Disappear...257X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1292165233&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/Cover-Tracks-...419X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1292165233&sr=8-3

Call me silly, but Madoff's family was marked from the day he "outed" himself to his sons. Thinking that the Russians will let it go without doing anything was incredibly naive.

They probably waited until they saw no more money they can get back legally and from now on it is just question of time before the whole family goes....

Their point is beside punishment to set an example...

#46     Dec 12, 2010
  7. That might be a good psychological study. Are people running financial companies more likely to have a higher percentage composition of being sociopaths than the general populace?

Sounds like a good doctoral thesis.

#47     Dec 12, 2010
  8. Only half the investors lost money with Madoff.

Everyone lost money with Lehman.

Madoff = illegal.

Fuld = legal.

#48     Dec 12, 2010
  9. Let's not forget that Picower was found dead at the bottom of his pool.

#49     Dec 12, 2010
    #50     Dec 12, 2010