Bernie Madoff's Son Found Dead

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Range Rover, Dec 11, 2010.

1. zdreg

zdreg

especially in this case don't judge a man until u have walked a mile in his moccassins.

#31     Dec 11, 2010
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

The LOVE of money, the LUST for copious amounts of money = the root of evil.

Making $$$ trading (REAL trading) is one thing. Being already wealthy and deciding to destroy the lives of his trusting Clients is another. I don't feel sorry for any of the trash that was involved. The kids left behind, yes, I feel for them... Sad.

#32     Dec 11, 2010
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

All the dumb asses at the sec had to do imo is stop chasing small RIA's that are like shooting fish in a barrel, and look at the reported volume from made-off's options "transactions." He reported more trades than the cboe even had volume for... Idiots in the us govt scare me! :(

#33     Dec 11, 2010
  4. Before this is over, they'll be a lot of kids without dads.

#35     Dec 11, 2010
  5. It does appear strange that he would commit suicide when his 2 year old child is at home with him. And with a dog-collar?

I just hope the child din't witness any of it.

#36     Dec 12, 2010
  6. feng456

feng456

Do any of you remember anything from when you were 2?

ya exactly...

#37     Dec 12, 2010
  7. I've never met anyone who ran a ponzi scheme, but met plenty who ran call center b.s or some other crap, and their brain isn't splattered anywhere....

Bottom line is financial psychopaths do not feel guilty about anything.

He must have tripped and fell, or <b>Dexter</b> got him.

#38     Dec 12, 2010
  8. You're going for the wrong type of women. Even though they might be in the minority in the 20-35 age group, there are plenty of women out there who don't want kids or marriage (or can at least be told, in no simple terms, that they aren't getting either). Just wrap up, treat em mean and keep em keen - no wife, no kids, no problems.

#39     Dec 12, 2010
  9. Yeah, how dare a woman get a divorce when she finds out her husband was a lying, scheming crook who ruined the lives of hundreds of people and charities. What a witch!

#40     Dec 12, 2010