Bernie Madoff's Son Found Dead

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Range Rover, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Trophy wife? From this picture, she doesn't look out of his league at all.

Anyways... so now look what you've done, Bernie: It was bad enough that you had to act like a filthy kike/walking stereotype, thereby making all of us Jews look bad by extension and adding fuel to the anti-semites' fire... but now you've also killed your son on top of that. Your grandchildren are going to grow up without a father, all because you just <i>had</i> to run your business like a douchebag instead of a real man. <b>Feeling guilty yet, Bernie???</b>

#21     Dec 11, 2010
  2. She is also in the process of changing her last name and the last name of her kids.

#22     Dec 11, 2010
  3. CEO of Fannie did in 4/09

Police responded to a 911-call at 4:48 a.m. at the suburban Virginia home Kellermann shared with his wife Donna and 5-year-old daughter Grace.

#23     Dec 11, 2010
  4. #24     Dec 11, 2010
  5. feng456

feng456

People who are bigots don't need things to justify their beliefs. So I disagree that Madoff will add fire to antisemitism. You can't reason with bigotry...there is no logic in it. Kind of like arguing science with a higly religious person.

#25     Dec 11, 2010
  6. Well the way I see it, a douchebag like Madoff is certainly likely to be liable for creating/adding just a touch more antisemitism into our zeitgeist. You can't reason with bigotry, I agree... but bigotry always burns hotter when the perfect fuel is so readily provided.

BTW, Muslims need to realize this too, and start condemning their own bad apples (terrorists) with the same ferocity that good Jews readily condemn a scheming kike like Madoff. The same goes for decent, hard-working African-Americans and the whole gangsta zero personal-responsibility lifestyle, for that matter.

#26     Dec 11, 2010
  7. dude, I wish I had a penny for every dollar stolen by Christian ponzi schemes and fake bible thumpers on tv.

The Jewish thing is played out.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TYMuhN7OZgM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TYMuhN7OZgM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#27     Dec 11, 2010
  8. According to Mr. Picard, Mark received "astronomical compensation"— $29.3 million from 2001 to 2008, including bonuses of $4.8 million in 2006 and more than $9 million in 2007.

He said Mark deposited a total of $745,482 into seven customer accounts he held and his family held, but redeemed $18.1 million.

"It was—or at the very least, should have been—obvious to Mark that the massive gains reflected in his customer account statements did not reflect actual securities transactions or market conditions," the suit said.

In one account, opened in 1998, no money was ever invested, but account records reflected shares of Dell that were purportedly purchased in early 1997, 18 months before it was opened, Mr. Picard alleged. In 1998, nearly $2 million was allegedly redeemed from the account.

Mr. Picard alleged that Andrew Madoff withdrew $17 million from his accounts over the years, also with an investment of less than $1 million. Mr. Picard described Bernard Madoff's firm as a "family piggy bank" that relatives used to support lavish spending habits.

#28     Dec 11, 2010
  9. his problem was- mad a fortune- now all gone- i have been in self predictmant- suicide in the wimps option- tmmrw is another day

#29     Dec 11, 2010
  10. zdreg

zdreg

that is christian doctrine that likely even most Christians don't believe.
    anyway he is Jewish.

#30     Dec 11, 2010