Bernanke's Inflation Record

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Cue Fed Apologists in 3....2...1...

Addressing a question yesterday, from Senator Bob Corker, on his "being the biggest dove since World War II" and the "degrading effects that he's having on society," Bernanke responded proudly that be believed his "inflation record is the best of any Federal Reserve Chairman in the post-war period." Of course that is by his measure. We suggest, he and few of his transitory colleagues look at the chart below for a sense of just what his 'dovishness' looks like to the rest of the food- and energy-consuming world... or perhaps by 'best' he means 'most'.

The Bernanke Era Inflation...

[​IMG]

LINK

2. Ricter

Ricter

Predicting that an assertion will be disagreed with does not strengthen the assertion.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wow Rectum, drunk this early in the AM?

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Very profound contribution, thank you!

:confused:

5. zdreg

zdreg

test 1

6. pspr

pspr

BERNANKE: You called me a dove. Well, maybe in some respects I am, but on the other hand, my inflation record is the best of any Federal Reserve Chairman in the post-war period, or at least one of the best, about two percent average inflation.

I think Bernanke must have been talking about wage inflation. He and Obama have done a marvelous job of keeping wages low. :D

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

"I became confused when I heard the word "Service"used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue 'Service'
    U.S. Postal 'Service'
    Telephone 'Service'
    Cable TV'Service'
    Civil 'Service'
    State, City, County & Public 'Service'
    Customer 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'Service'meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'Service'a few cows.
    BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.
    "

8. pspr

pspr

Ohhhhh. That doesn't sound good when thinking about the "Armed Services." Ouch!!!