Bernanke's doing well

Discussion in 'Economics' started by scriabinop23, Nov 8, 2007.

1. he didnt have a response to ron paul's last rant...other than an "f u" look

#11     Nov 8, 2007
  2. Ron Paul just ripped him a new one. Just classic.

#12     Nov 8, 2007
  3. Yea well did you see that guy just nail Bernanke on low interest rates and people who save and have money in CD’s . Basically he called him out on the low interest rates hurting the dollar, and people who actually save money. This bullshit with the Fed lowering interest rates to help the sub prime and Economy is bullshit . Low interest rates caused this whole mess to begin with. These idiots keep making the same mistakes.
    Just keep lowering interest rates so that people who can not afford to borrow will borrow more. Just plain dumb from people who are suppose to be so smart.
    They should raise rates and wash out all the bullshit !!

#13     Nov 8, 2007
  4. Time 4 a cut soon

He will lower to 3.5

#14     Nov 8, 2007
  5. Damn I missed it, anywhere I can watch a re-run?

#15     Nov 8, 2007

6. He makes alot of since. I made a contribution to his campaign.

#16     Nov 8, 2007
  7. gnome

gnome

And he should. Ron Paul advocates getting back to what made America great! He likely will not be elected, but unfortunately he's our last hope.

Few Americans recognize how close we are to the abyss of totalitarian, Big Brother, UP EVERYBODY'S ASS Government.

I'm about as apolitcal as possible... I think all the RepubliClown and DemoCrap candidatures are self serving, lying, mofo assholes.... Ron Paul is our ONLY hope!

And in case you're wondering, I'm a Summa Cum Lauade graduate in physical science, a Vietnam veteran, my uncles and cousins have all served the military, and my father was wounded in WWII... + I've paid $MILLIONS in taxes. I and my family have done more than our share for the US, and I believe I've got as much right to BITCH about the LOUSY, SELF-SERVING "leadership" of our elected officials as anybody.... don't I?

#17     Nov 8, 2007
  8. By then the dow will be under 12000. Oil will be $118 and this country will be out for blood, maybe yours.

#18     Nov 8, 2007
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

he had bernie stuttering...:D

#19     Nov 8, 2007
  10. <i>"And in case you're wondering, I'm a Summa Cum Lauade graduate in physical science, a Vietnam veteran, my uncles and cousins have all served the military, and my father was wounded in WWII... + I've paid $MILLIONS in taxes... I've got as much right to BITCH about the LOUSY, SELF-SERVING "leadership" of our elected officials as anybody.... don't I?"</i>

Absolutely have valid rights to complain. Our next president (Hillary) will listen carefully and make it all better for us, I'm sure :eek:

#20     Nov 8, 2007