Bernanke: Trade-offs for QE3 'less attractive'

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Is that just below your platinum status?

#11     Apr 27, 2011
  2. I listened carefully and found very disheartening the lack of meat to any of the answers. Great idea to be more transparent but what about REAL answers? As bad as any politician I've ever heard.... spoke only to HIS talking points.

Inflation...what specifically will you do if it goes higher than you want? "Well we work on projections and think it will stay manageable"

Japan...how do the geopolitical events like the disaster in Japan and the mid east crisis affect your decisions?
    "Well we really feel sorry for the tragedy and admire the great work you are doing"

BLAH BLAH BLAH....why even bother:confused: :mad: :confused:

#12     Apr 27, 2011
  3. S2007S

S2007S

cramer agrees with BUBBLE ben bernanke that there is no inflation. What price do food and energy have to go to for bernanke to finally wake the fuck and realize well inflation is finally here. I mean does the economy need $200 oil and $7 dollar gas to get people to realize inflation is here. Again they are ignoring the facts, just like they did during the housing crisis. Its happening all over again, keep ignoring it as long as you can because you wont be able to much longer!

Critics of Bernanke think his bond-buying program is creating inflation, but Cramer disagrees. If Bernanke's monetary polices was causing inflation, Cramer said stocks would be going lower, not higher. History shows us that stocks do poorly in a long-term inflationary environment, Cramer added.

#13     Apr 27, 2011