Bernanke To Host Circus...Umm...I Mean 'Town Hall' Meeting, w/Audience Participation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 9, 2009.

1. TGregg

TGregg

As a full member of the conspiracy, I'm just letting you guys know that to stand in our way is not going to slow us down a bit, but it will be very bad for you.

Heck, the rest of the crew doesn't even care if I move these posts or let them ride. It's a done deal.

Don't think it's all roses helping this thing along. I don't even get a small country to rule when we are done - just some official post in the Americas District. But being one of the new nobility sure beats being one of the peasants.

#21     Jul 10, 2009

2. This could be the single worst lie in the history of ET (and that's really saying something).

7.5% each hour of trading.

ROTFLMAO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And then he says "lots of dudes have done more than that".

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Can't stop laughing.

#22     Jul 10, 2009
  3. 7.5% per hour.

LOL. Priceless!!!!

#23     Jul 10, 2009
  4. achilles28

achilles28

You really think that's impossible?

7.5% an hour is 25 pips (3% per trade with a 10 pip stop).

Now that may be far beyond your skills (how many years experience do you have, again? 2?). But 25 pips an hour during London/New York is about average. You're pretty far off the mark to consider that unrealistic. Good luck.

#24     Jul 11, 2009
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Mercury is in vaccines and food. Fluoride, heavy metals and prescription drugs are in tap water. Bisphenol A - an endocrine disruptor - leeches into beverage and food from plastic cups, bottles and canned goods.

You're ingesting that. Your kids are ingesting that.

#25     Jul 11, 2009