Bernanke Should Be Impeached

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Feb 14, 2008.

1. taodr

taodr

I hate that Bernanke perpetual "I am better than you" smirk he always has !!!

#21     Feb 14, 2008
  2. Why should I move?

I put my money where my mouth is and ran for Congress in 2004 against a POS Democrap. And I got the chance closeup to see Obama's BS when he ran against my good friend Alan Keyes.

Before I ever move I'll exercise some 2nd amendment rights.

Besides aren't you happy? Didn't the market rally today on Bernanke/Paulson? Hmm, looks strong tonight too......:p

#22     Feb 14, 2008
  3. We would have to impeach 90% of the idiots in the Financial Industry. The Fed Chair is only a small part of the problem.

The major banks, Brokers, and Lenders are also part of the 'problem'.

The consumer is a problem as well.

So, you just can't pick on "one" guy.

#23     Feb 14, 2008
  4. Fucking fools would say "if you dont like america move to the "XYZ"."

Morons.

That is the typical Sheeople response. "MOVE".

Why? Because they are to fucking stupid to think for themselves, lemmings.

Pabst' we have a whole shit load of problems. It starts with the foundation of "Peasants who make up the majority of this county.

We are fuked as the "Popular Vote" is looking to be the next way we "elect" leaders.

The masses of asses will soon control the destiny of this country....:eek:

#24     Feb 14, 2008
  5. Yeah, he inherited a mess so what options does he have now. As long as wages rise to offset the inflation, everything will be just fine. So maybe the Dems come in and start raising the minimum wage and we successfully screwed all our debters out there.

#25     Feb 14, 2008
  6. doli

doli

Sudan is coming here. Third world America -- don't miss it.

#26     Feb 14, 2008
  7. new$

new$

Why do you say impeach- his is not a government office like the Treasury. The Federal Reserve is a private bank-you don't impeach him anymore than Rockefeller or Rothschild.
    :cool:

#27     Feb 14, 2008
  8. JBTrade

JBTrade

Perhaps, but you could also probably find 50 professors of constitutional law that have blogs and don’t think that Bernake’s job should even exist. Seriously, the Fed is supposed to fight inflation and prevent economic crisis, that’s its mission, and it has failed miserably, time and time again. The whole system is inherently flawed, its not even mathematically possible for the Fed to carry out its purpose.

#28     Feb 15, 2008
  9. Even if that's true, why is all that Bernanke's fault? Isn't the guy just doing his job, a little wheel in a big system? The poor old SOB is getting bashed on every board and blog yet he's just doing what he's paid for.

#29     Feb 15, 2008
  10. sprstpd

sprstpd

As a person who saves money in order to handle costs of the future, I feel that I have been robbed blind by this federal reserve in order to bailout idiots who have no financial common sense. Bailouts 'r us! Don't worry if you're stupid! USA will take care of it! It is just a big flaming turd in my face.

Anyone who says that we shouldn't allow these banks and irresponsible homeowners to fail doesn't understand how capitalism works. Every once in awhile, the garbage needs to be thrown out.

#30     Feb 15, 2008