Bernanke sees case for further, cautious, easing

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Cautious easing ? Better for you to talk your QE II efforts down, Mister ! :mad:

2. Bernanke backs cautious approach on bond buys

Bernanke: Risk of deflation higher than desirable

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

market took it as a green light, thats for sure. everything went through the roof.

love the euro. this is going to be great for the EU!

4. he is clueless. every commodity index is near all time highs. he should just stop already and let the economy establish its new normal.

5. MKTrader

MKTrader

Wow, I find myself agreeing with you 100% for the first time.
    :D

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i love that Junker came out and said the yuan wasn't too weak relative to the dollar.

lol!

does anyone in the ecb ever think about their comments?

7. S2007S

S2007S

Go BUBBLE ben bernanke, that speech was something else this morning, all that talk was just more nonsense talk, he hasn't a fucking clue what he is doing.

Keep printing, let the dollar collapse and costs of goods rise because that's the answer to this problem, oh yea and keep providing additional "accommodation" to support the economic recovery you fool.

The Federal Open Market Committee, the central bank's rate-setting arm, "is prepared to provide additional accommodation if needed to support the economic recovery and to return inflation over time to levels consistent with our mandate," he said.

8. S2007S

S2007S

Exactly, commodities continue to soar and everyone continues to just look the other way, inflation is going to run rampant throughout the economy if this continues. Again all he is doing is creating asset bubbles to create what he thinks is growth for the economy. The only way this economy is going to grow and has grown throughout the last 20 years is through asset bubbles and cheap credit and easy liquidity.

9. I see a case for Bernanke getting a big black dildo up his ass.