Bernanke rips AIG - says nothing makes him angrier

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Pressing for quick action on President Obama’s budget, Ben S. Bernanke also scolded A.I.G. for exploiting “a huge gap in the regulatory system.”

I told you long ago that these guys were nothing but mobsters.

That we are not clawing back EVERY SINGLE penny they were paid, + fines, is proof we don't have the will and the balls to do the right thing.

This scum should be jailed for life.

If you don't think so, you are part of the problem.

#31     Mar 3, 2009
  2. The bad news is Ive been right about everything so far.

My next prediction is that nearly ever single one of you is an overpaid [​IMG]leech. Get ready for the breadline.

#32     Mar 3, 2009
  3. bullshit - perot got 19 percent in 1992, on a platform of fiscal responsibility, as a 3rd party candidate

the machine forced him out

donkey or elephant only

and niether of them is going to balance the checkbook

#33     Mar 3, 2009
  4. Right, he finished a distant third in '92 and was gutted like a fish in '96. The public spoke very clearly - it wants politicians who TALK about "gettin' under the hood" and "gettin' her done", not politicians who might actually do that.

America is the most vibrant democracy on the planet, so it should be no surprise the populace has gotten exactly what it voted for.

#34     Mar 3, 2009
  5. I guess you're right

everyone I've ever met, has said they want someone who's a member of CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), and that's why all of them are

#35     Mar 3, 2009
  6. CFR membership is a matter of public record. Hell, the roster is on their website. Whether voters should hold membership as a pro or con for any political candidate or appointee is debatable - that voters don't give a flying fig about membership is not.

Volker, who is much lionized on this forum, is a CFR alumn.

#36     Mar 3, 2009
  7. DT-waw

DT-waw

exactly. after all, it is their (sheeple) problem not the leaders- they are just fine.

should gov. officers regulate the laws, liquidity based on sound principles? yes. but it is also the people's responsibility to control, rebel or fight the crooks and mass murders among gov. officers/rulers.

when the fed reserve system is a fraud, giant ponzi scheme, pentagon "lost" $5T of taxpayers money and the people do NOTHING to prevent or fight that - they deserve their fate.

#37     Mar 3, 2009
  8. The people are an ass.

We knew that 100 years ago. (5000 ?)

The ass just got bigger.

Velvet paintings of Elvis are their art.

[​IMG]

300 million of these hanging in the living room, and you expect better?

Get ready, for my 8,000th post, Im going to tell you how long you have to live. You can plan your exits better that way.

#38     Mar 3, 2009
  9. eagle

eagle

Ah ha! So you'll be only giving attention to the 8000th. How about the previous 7999? :D

#39     Mar 3, 2009
  10. JB3

JB3

I don't know what's funnier, these AIG clowns or Madoff trying to claim his 7 million dollar home and 50 billion dollar savings as his wife's propoerty. LOL. These people have no shame.

#40     Mar 3, 2009