Bernanke: Recession may end in '09; Stocks climb, HAHAHAH

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Bernanke is a moron and a tool.

And a liar.

#11     Feb 24, 2009
  2. Oh, for a minute there I thought that you were talking about the resident ET "Cut and Paste"
    King . . . S2007S who still refuses to post a screen-shot of his positions after all these years!

:D

#12     Feb 24, 2009
  3. Bob111

Bob111

what a clown..and here we go after this pump..-

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090408/bs_afp/financeeconomyusbankgrowth

#13     Apr 8, 2009
  4. Warning to those short seller : The market will bull regardless how hard you try to fight for it, or any excuse that you try to pursuade yourself that a pull back will come in soon.. The reason is simple: Market already priced in the worst of the earning session, any "surprise"(or I like to use the word bullshit "good news") will make the market swing upward like rocket.

Fundemental is not the one the will drive the market higher. Too many side line people can't wait to go into market in these days, and they will find any excuse to get into market to buy and buy, and the result is : the market will move higher and higher (even the fundenmental is completely in dismay situation) :D :D :D

#14     Apr 8, 2009
  5. let's face it guys, the market is pretty rigged by the powers that be, any trader or investor with experience knows this.

the gov't knows the economies strength is highly dependent on the stock market.....they have infused so much money into the system partially to inflate the market to non crisis levels (dow 6500)

I don't think the powers that be will let all that effort go to waste...so with that in mind, look out for sugar coated news and controlled bearish days!

#15     Apr 8, 2009
  6. I agreed, all experience traders know one thing - Don't ever try to fight the government, they have virtually infinite $$ and power to keep the market afloat and can virtually move the market up.

You can persist to be a short seller and claim that it will be another pull back soon based on whatever fundemental or technical analysis you used, but, what is the point if you are wrong and the market keep on moving north ?? You only make a big hole in your pocket.
    Take it or leave it.

Tomorrow will be another bull day (or at least it won't tank to more than 150 points regardless how bad is the earning result).

Only my 2 cents.

:D :D :D

#16     Apr 8, 2009