Bernanke put the oil speculation nonsense to rest today

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ChkitOut, Apr 27, 2011.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

I hate to break it to you, but when you take those online tests and those two-digit numbers come back, they aren’t new speed limit numbers for your local interstate. You get called an idiot much more often than you think.

#31     Apr 28, 2011
  2. olias

olias

I agree also. I'm just saying rising crude prices are more a factor of supply and demand than quantitative easing.

#32     Apr 28, 2011
  3. olias

olias

that was a pathetic attempt at an insult. I was embarrassed for you reading that. Raise your game

#33     Apr 28, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i'm sorry, but you can't use a resource that makes the asinine comment "a falling dollar may be good for Americans". it shows the author has no concept whatsoever of today's economy and is touting the "Ministry of Truth's" party line.

now point one indicates a more deep problem with oil in terms of peak oil. i'll certainly yield that has a lot of truth to it.

but this doesnt account for the meteoric rise in nearly every other commodity on planet earth since QE was initiated by the federal reserve.

#34     Apr 28, 2011
  5. I've said it a zillion times. Oil from $10 in 1998 to $147 10 years later, back to $38 in 6 months and now upwards of $113 is NOT due to increasing demand as a primary cause.

If this were the case we would have seen a much, much steadier increase in the price of oil with very sticky prices during that decline in 2008. I'm sorry, a commodity does NOT decrease by close to 80% in less than 6 months if there is such constant demand.

Guys like Olias have been so indoctrinated by propoganda that they have literally NO capacity to form their own opinion. They will always hide behind mainstream media soundbites and take great comfort that they are in allignment with "the politically correct theory".

#35     Apr 28, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

considering you are unable to answer my repeated request on how to explain the falling dollar correlation chart with oil (and other commodities), i think most see who is what, here.

#36     Apr 28, 2011
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

I was simply playing your game. You believe everything the lamestream press says and throw insults and one-liners at anyone who challenges you. I thought you might pick up on what I was doing and realize your folly, but I guess not.

I lowered my game to prove a point.

#37     Apr 28, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

this is why so many financial blogs have become popular - you can no longer trust anything you read or hear from the mainstream financial media.

#38     Apr 28, 2011
  9. isn't that interesting,

when it suits their argument there is a shortage,

when it suits their argument, there's a shorting on the ETF's, and the balance of oil no longer matters

anyone else see that we're all being played, like puppets?

#39     Apr 28, 2011
  10. S2007S

S2007S

agree 100%

Bubble ben bernanke is lying......

End the stimulus and stop printing, commodities would collapse 50%+ and oil would be where it should be around $30-$50 a barrel.

Bubble ben bernanke only knows how to lie!

#40     Apr 28, 2011