Bernanke pump and dump

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Amen. Instead it's one Mr. Bubbles after another.

#31     Jan 10, 2008
  2. I'm sure all days are slow for you :p

#32     Jan 10, 2008
  3. S2007S

S2007S

I see 50bp coming, however that will be the OPPORTUNITY TO SELLLLLLL!!!!!!

#33     Jan 10, 2008
  4. Bernanke is friggin dove! Of course he's gonna cave in. He's gonna cut a bunch before this month is through and the market is gonna linger at levels that it shouldn't be and then crash when rates are at 0%.

#34     Jan 10, 2008
  5. I would tend to agree.
    The comments on this thread are absurd, yet entertaining . . . As if Bernanke is trading S&P's.

By the way, if you have a problem with the dollar, talk to George Bush. He's been great at running huge DEFICITS for years . . . Bernanke just got here.

:p

#35     Jan 10, 2008
  6. Yep, we will look back and see it with our 20/20 hindsight, and we'll discuss the good old days as we gather for prayer call.

What the fuck are these assholes thinking?

Well, I'll be off in the woods locked and loaded if that shit ever happens.

Fuckin cocked locked and ready to rock.

#36     Jan 10, 2008
  7. LMFAO!

#37     Jan 10, 2008
  8. Ever get the feeling that the Fed is being run by the ghost of LTCM? ("Hey, it's not working, let's try it some more.")

Of course, I'm being kind, by merely implying ineptitude.

#38     Jan 10, 2008
  9. Ben comes out and screams that he will cut rates aggressively and all we get is only 7 points on the S&P that sticks. What a weak market. We will be testing day's lows by the close IMO.

#39     Jan 10, 2008

10. Just bot 50 acres in Maine, off the grid housing. Ocean acces, two rivers, timber and plenty of moose and bear.

"Whats in your wallet?":D

#40     Jan 10, 2008