Bernanke pump and dump

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Jan 10, 2008.

1. jd7419

jd7419

Amazing fade. Bernanke is losing control. Not long before he is gone. I would love nothing more than a limit up day in gold that says F U bernanke.

#21     Jan 10, 2008
  2. capmac

capmac

sorry, no more pumps..

Ben dropped his underwear, shorts came in their pants and unloaded early...

Back to drip, drip, chop, chop...

:D

#22     Jan 10, 2008
  3. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Hopefully he is a one-term Chariman - Markets have no confidence in him whatsoever. I say we nominate StockTrad3r for the Chairman post. Everyone agree?!

#23     Jan 10, 2008
  4. Ben's the same guy that said he wanted to bring "transparency" to the Fed. He was going to install inflation targeting.

Slow and steady with announced rate increases on the way up and all kinds of CRAZY ASS SHIT on the way down.

That's transparency for ya.

Good Luck!
    (We're all gonna need it)

:eek:

#24     Jan 10, 2008
  5. What are you kids crying about?
    boooooo hoooooooo I don't like Bernanke.
    he's bad just bad......cutting rates.
    Blah Blah Blah....Boooo Hooooo hoooo bernanke.

Hilarious.
    At least you idiots are Very entertaining.
    Makes a slow day fun.

#25     Jan 10, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

Wouldn't make any difference. His replacement would have to promise to act the same as Bernanke to get the job.

What we really need is another Paul Volker for Fed Chairman.

(And BTW, we also desperately need another Andrew Jackson for President... and none of the cast of clowns* currently running!)

* Ron Paul, possible exception

#26     Jan 10, 2008
  7. Paul Volker would be awesome. He would jam rates up to 6%.

#27     Jan 10, 2008
  8. Hey, just made us a bunch of money....LOL. Tried to sell GE short at 35.70, they gave me 35.92, sold more at 36.15, all back to where it was around 35.70.

However, I, too, am not real confident that all this rate cut stuff is the right thing to do. We've been printing money, dollar down in the toilet, still deep in debt.

Gotta just trade em' I guess.

Don

#28     Jan 10, 2008
  9. S2007S

S2007S

market is extremely volatile, up 95, 10 mins up 22, 15 mins later up 88, who knows, maybe in 25 mins it will be down 125 points.......

#29     Jan 10, 2008
  10. Maybe the actual pump speech right now will artificially jam it to 12,850 and then fade from there.

#30     Jan 10, 2008