Bernanke pump and dump

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Jan 10, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

Years back, America built things, sold them to the world at a profit, and built our capital base. That was REAL economic power. You know, LIKE THE ASIANS ARE DOING NOW!! (Of course, much of Asia's success currently is because of American Corporations HANDING THEM OUR WELL-PAYING MIDDLE CLASS JOBS SO THAT WE MIGHT KEEPING BUYING CHEAP SHIT AT WAL-MART. Some day, we'll look back and say, "that wasn't so smart, was it?")

Today, we borrow/deficit spend, "financial engineer" the value of money, inflate like crazy and lie about it.... tsk, tsk.

Phony, phony, phony.

#11     Jan 10, 2008
  2. It's the SUSHI SLUMP

#12     Jan 10, 2008
  3. So this is how Big Ben does an inter-meeting rate cut without really doing one? Now we are still waiting for the meeting. This Fed is looking more like keystone cops with each passing week.

I've just about lost all faith in this guy. Ben's looking a bit scared if not in panic mode.

Good Luck!

#13     Jan 10, 2008
  4. LOL! My thoughts exactly. A damn joke.

#14     Jan 10, 2008
  5. F--cking ass wipe .

Make easy money available – That is what got us here in the first place !!

If I did not have a lot of money in CD’s I would not be so pissed. !!

#15     Jan 10, 2008
  6. Yep, then what do the perma-bulls have left as gunpowder?

#16     Jan 10, 2008
  7. capmac

capmac

what a joke this market has become..

the only thing the bulls can hang their hats on now is a surprise cut...

#17     Jan 10, 2008
  8. Negative rates? Where they pay you to borrow? :)

#18     Jan 10, 2008
  9. Is there one more 100 point pump swing officially at 1PM or is that it? Think I'll hang on the sidelines for a bit.

#19     Jan 10, 2008
  10. Are we going to see $6 or even $7 dollar gallon mail by the end of this year?

Now it's $4, or $4.5 in other area.

#20     Jan 10, 2008