Bernanke Just Shanked All Longs

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 29, 2008.

1. He's a real treacherous bitch, no?

Woo Hoo! Misery Index at all time high, and the Fed Chief has the most eloquent way of stating the absolute obvious.

Damn, it's going to be wicked over the next few weeks.:cool:

2. The misery index means nothing and was created by demand sider. Inflation is falling and unemployment is still low. Only 6.1%..which is chicken shit. . Keep in mind that the market deosn't close for another 90 minutes. The market tends to rally in the final 45 minutes after a fed cut.

3. I think the market is still in a yipee state over yesterday's rally.

4. I GUARANTEE unemployment goes higher in the coming months. All I am hearing about recently is friends being afraid of losing their jobs after seeing cuts in their companies.

5. You can't pass off anecdotal evidence as fact. It is in the American psyche to be paranoid over job loss,regardless of the economy.

6. Hope you aren't using the unemployment rate to TRADE the stock market with.

7. lmfao.

Wow.

Bernanke's a bitch.

Bad omen on that close.

8. GG1972

GG1972

Only thing I can say is the market is the mother of all--it s efficient and the more they (people in power) F**K around with it more its going to bite back--if we had initially taken the hit last year instead of them F**King around with a rate cut everytime we d be hurt then and on road to reocovery now--Bernanke and Paulson and everyone else might blame Greenspan but heck even they are learning on the job.JMHO