Bernanke is right

Discussion in 'Economics' started by intradaybill, Dec 22, 2010.

1. zdreg

zdreg

Quote from Martinghoul:

Yes, I am going to dig up the exact references and compile them into smth readable. You're grasping at straws here, m8.

being glib and being proven right are unusual. so far on this thread u have been merely the former since u have only promised to provide proof.

#31     Dec 23, 2010
  2. Well, my friend, has anyone told you that patience is a virtue (sorry, I am sure that's glib)? So don't get your knickers in a twist and bear with me pls, OK?

#32     Dec 23, 2010
  3. sprstpd

sprstpd

OP was talking about this:

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticke...-of-deflation"-joe-brusuelas-says-535748.html

nothing about Japan.

#33     Dec 23, 2010
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

they won't let the system cleanse. they continue to try to print their way into inflation, just like bubble ben.

#34     Dec 23, 2010
  5. zdreg

zdreg

why haven't they succeeded?

#35     Dec 23, 2010
  6. benwm

benwm

Bubble Ben and Krugman think they didn't do enough printing
    Japan was the 1st to try QE in modern times..so they were very cautious about it, true Japan style, baby steps

M2/M3 money never rose much yoy, 2-3% I think

#36     Dec 23, 2010
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

beat it, llama.

#37     Dec 23, 2010
  8. zdreg

zdreg

thanks for your usual intelligent and incisive response. "don't twist too much in your knickers." it doesn't help your trading.
    by the way what did you find wrong with the question why japanese central bankers didn't succeed.
    I did receive 1 thoughtful reply. do u have one?

#38     Dec 23, 2010
  9. S2007S

S2007S

You are right however the last recession we had that almost became a depression just 2 years ago was suppose to clean out the entire global system and start fresh but Bubble ben bernanke and friends did NOT let that happen. Every time this economy is on the brink of the smallest recession they do everything and anything possible to keep GDP growing. Prices are starting to inflate again because of the QE 1 2 3 4 5 and trillions in handouts. They did the same thing in housing, housing prices should be 25-50% lower in most areas around the country but due to new programs and tax credits they propped up that area as well. Everything is being inflated again, nothing holding it up but more air!!!

#39     Dec 23, 2010
  10. S2007S

S2007S

I wish I could have said you did but you didn't, the one near me is selling product at the same price near you. Prices will probably be going higher as commodities continue to run higher especially good old oil nearing $91 a barrel!!!

#40     Dec 23, 2010