Bernanke is lying???????

Discussion in 'Economics' started by misterno, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Who's everyone? I ain't screaming, I have yet to see the mkt price meaningful inflation and, judging by the DXY, the rumors of dollar debasement have been greatly exaggerated. In fact, surprise surprise, a few pundits are now suggesting that USD is likely to be one of the strongest ccies in 2011. See here: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...urrency-analysts-favoring-dollar-in-2011.html

So, in summary, lots of people screaming about lots of things. You don't have to listen and always best to use one's own head.

#21     Jan 10, 2011
  2. Euro is the only competitor to the USD

american treasury conspiracy to destroy the EURO the only competitor USD

The USD is the only thing you've got.

if the euro is the new foreign reserve...the US debt market is f@cked.

#22     Jan 10, 2011
  3. money isn't even printed anymore.

money supply is now electronic and plastic.

the FED can push a button and money is created. there are no serial numbers

counterfeit money at mint condition.

and because the fed is not audited..you'll have to take their word for it.....in God we Trust..no i don't trust the FED

anyone who does business with wall street crooks is not trustworthy.

bailing out wall street crooks and wiring money to Goldman sachs network to manipulate markets...don't trust the FED

#23     Jan 10, 2011
  4. The FED is guilty by associating itself with wall street criminals (goldman sachs global crime syndicate)

#24     Jan 10, 2011
  5. other countries with huge budget deficit should do the same

I guess other countries are not as smart(!) as Bernanke

:)

#25     Jan 11, 2011
  6. Other countries may be ruled by oligarchs who appoint the local governments (see EU for example). These oligarchs do not want QE because they lose purchasing power. They want zero inflation.

Bernanke is doing the right thing. He is a good man.

#26     Jan 11, 2011
  7. Inflation seems to be showing up by keeping supermarket prices the same but reducing the contents in the packages.

Commodities were inflating pretty good - cotton for one.

Other stuff too - but you would have to actually look.

I'm not sure if Bernanke was lying. Maybe he should volunteer to take a lie detector test administered with the oversight of Ron Paul.

I think that might restore confidence. :D

#27     Jan 11, 2011
  8. If the money never gets out of the banks, it will never create inflation nor devalue dollar

so why is the MEDIA screaming about inflation and dollar debasing?

#28     Jan 11, 2011