Bernanke is lying???????

Discussion in 'Economics' started by misterno, Jan 10, 2011.

1. krazykarl:

Just fell out my chair laughing my ass off. MONEY CREATION?

Keep drinking the coolaid KrazyKarl.

Now granted the Fed just walked away with HUGE PROFITS! So, they are not stupid, they know what the hell they are doing, for themselves and for the Broke Ass Banking system.

#11     Jan 10, 2011
  2. 1. Nearly all the fed's profits go back to the US Treasury(don't bother replying until you take off your tin-foil hat)

2. Yes, there is this thing called "macro economics" of which money creation is a part. I know a lot of the posters on this board over the past few years aren't aware of this "macro economics" and what it entails, though these posters are very familiar with the "gold standard" and why the CIA is using holographic mind control, in conjunction with Paris Hilton, to manipulate apple and cheese prices.

#12     Jan 10, 2011
  3. If the money never gets out of the banks, it will never create inflation nor devalue dollar

so why is everyone screaming about inflation and dollar debasing?

#13     Jan 10, 2011
  4. Er, the Fed has just returned $78.4bn they made to the treasury, so I am not entirely sure who's walking away where.
    I know what the point is, sire... I am simply looking to correct a false statement.

And, for God's sake, it's Britney Spears, not Paris Hilton!

#14     Jan 10, 2011

5. :D Funny stuff

#15     Jan 10, 2011
  6. people don't trust the FED or the market anymore..

market is a scam. rigged market.

do you actually take his word for it?

the fed isn't audited it so it can do and say whatever it wants.

why do you even question the fed?

even the FED is rigging the markets adn printing US dollars like Zimbabwe the powers to be won't admit it...it's a scam..why admit to a scam. it's like madoff admitting that his investment fund is a ponzi scheme.

the business model of wall street is a ponzi scheme and race track that is rigged.

QUOTE]Quote from misterno:

Read below;

--------------------
    In an exchange with readers on Time magazine’s website this past weekend, a reader asked Mr. Bernanke why the Fed is creating dollars “out of thin air.” Mr. Bernanke said it wasn’t. “These policies are not leading to increases in the amount of currency in circulation,” he said.
    ----------------

How is this possible? Or is he lying?

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2010/12/22/is-the-fed-printing-money/
    [/QUOTE]

#16     Jan 10, 2011
  7. who cares if bernanke is lying..there is nothing you and i can do about it. and even if the market is rigged tehre is nothing traders can do about it.

you can abandon the market or leave.

#17     Jan 10, 2011
  8. My reply was not really directed toward you as I'm sure you already knew that. Was more for the benefit of others who might have been confused.

#18     Jan 10, 2011
  9. Sure, no worries. I think the article talks about these issues in detail anyways, as do many other sources.

#19     Jan 10, 2011
  10. If the money never gets out of the banks, it will never create inflation nor devalue dollar

so why is everyone screaming about inflation and dollar debasing?

#20     Jan 10, 2011