Bernanke Is A Lying Criminal

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, May 5, 2009.

1. Despise is not strong enough a description. There's nobody worse than THAT wacko!

#21     May 5, 2009
  2. Always. That's where I prefer to be.

#22     May 5, 2009
  3. Well, I wouldn't bet against you. :D

#23     May 5, 2009
  4. At least Ben and the FOMC have a clue. Treasury is still trying to figure out what to do.

Politicians aren't perfect - most are deceitful in one way or another; they have to be in order to get anything on their agenda done. That being said, Bernanke has done as good a job as any in this situation. You people act like there is some one-size-fits-all solution to this clusterfuk. Things are going to be messy for quite a while, but I feel better about some number's I've seen recently then last year this time.

#24     May 5, 2009
  5. Swindlers

#25     May 5, 2009
  6. I'm not bullish-nor am I particularly bearish right here-but karl and Zhivodka are making the best points.

Forget about what Bernanke said during the break. Words are for pikers. The dumb money looks to be "told" what's happening.

Look instead at the Fed's actions. They were cutting the shit out of rates even when stocks were still making all time highs. No one remember the 9/07 funds cut?? His actions are those of a Chairman who saw things desinigrating early.

I'm the biggest critic of government there is-and I'm not exactly crazy about Jew bankers either-but Volker, Greenspan and Bernanke have each done an almost perfect job of managing FOMC policy vs. conditions. Granted they're not bright enough to post on ET.......

#26     May 5, 2009
  7. Jew bankers :eek:

#27     May 5, 2009

8. Agreed on Fed chairmen, but not Geithner. Volcker was a miracle worker early eighties as you well know.

#28     May 5, 2009
  9. Oh Jeez that was a typo. I meant Jew Bakers. They never seem to get the strudel just the way I like it.....

#29     May 5, 2009
  10. G_d damn Jew bakers.

I knew it.

#30     May 5, 2009